• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

8 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Pierce said that Capela was fatigued?  Sounds like he could have used a break early on.

You're not being fair here.  You're just giving yourself an out to complain.

You can always point to something that could've been different win or lose.  Doesnt mean the coach did something wrong necessarily. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Trae had some timely cuts. Want to see him use his gravity like that more often. 

This was great to see. They ran some excellent offensive sets tonight.  I loved that they kept running what was working in the fourth.  That's good coaching believe it or not. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

This was great to see. They ran some excellent offensive sets tonight.  I loved that they kept running what was working in the fourth.  That's good coaching believe it or not. 

We missed a couple critical threes late in regulation and overtime. But they were good looks, just didnt knock 'em down. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Trae had some timely cuts. Want to see him use his gravity like that more often. 

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Everyone just needs to remember that this team is very young and all this is experience for them. I am excited to see the core in 2 years if possible. 

Dre and Cam are high confidence and have little fear against anyone.

HELLO THESE CATS ARE STILL BABIES IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS.!!!

SIT BACK, RELAX AND WATCH OUR CHAMPIONSHIP SQUAD GRO AND DEVELOP TOGETHER.

It will all be worth it when the final product is polished and ready

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Durant looks even better after the injury. He barely misses lol

Nah, he always barely ever missed before the injury too lol. I think he has like 8 consecutive seasons of shooting over 50% from the field and a TS% of over 64%. Still, amazing he really hasn't missed a beat.

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Nah, he always barely ever missed before the injury too lol. I think he has like 8 consecutive seasons of shooting over 50% from the field and a TS% of over 64%. Still, amazing he really hasn't missed a beat.

Just have Durant pull up all game. Why not? I never understood why he doesn't shoot more.