• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

What is it about Cam vs the Nets.  He plays out of his mind against them.  The best games of his career are against the Nets. I hope he can keep this up.  

Hunter's becoming the real deal. I'm excited to see this team with Bogi and Dunn.  Just keep improving!

• Like 3

Trae inexplicably misses like 4 shots a game he should make, and then misses like 3 to 4 he had no business taking. It's frustrating. But he didnt turn the ball over much tonight though, which is important. Great games from Dre and Cam! Please keep it up Cam, when he plays under control he can ball. Strange game from Capela, he wasn't around the basket as much as usual.

• Like 3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Yeah, just now hearing this from LP.

Still, I would have liked to give him some burn in OT. Or even Gallo. Kev made some good plays, but he also was involved in most of the crucial turnovers too.

Could have used a little bit more savvy on the court.

Im not mad that the "Core" got the opportunity to bring it home, but once they deny Trae, you need another smart player who can be steady. Kev felt the pressure late.

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

What is it about Cam vs the Nets.  He plays out of his mind against them.  The best games of his career are against the Nets. I hope he can keep this up.  

Hunter's becoming the real deal. I'm excited to see this team with Bogi and Dunn.  Just keep improving!

He plays to his level against them. He still mechanically flawed on threes but he's so patience and in control against them. All of the things we want to see from him in general. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Trae inexplicably misses like 4 shots a game he should make, and then misses like 3 to 4 he had no business taking. It's frustrating. But he didnt turn the ball over much tonight though, which is important. Great games from Dre and Cam! Please keep it up Cam, when he plays under control he can ball. Strange game from Capela, he wasn't around the basket as much as usual.

Nets were playing 5 out with Jeff Greene, Cap had more perimter movement to do. Negated some of his effectiveness.

• Thanks 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

He plays to his level against them. He still mechanically flawed on threes but he's so patience and in control against them. All of the things we want to see from him in general. 

When he shoots with good mechanics, he's money.  But there's a hitch in his shot at times or he drifts with his body.  These are things a lot of young players struggle with.  When he gets more consistent he and Dre at SG and SF are going to be a huge problem.  The Hawks could potentially have top 5 players at each position in their starting lineup ( I know I can dream, can't I?)

• Like 4

I am not going to lose any sleep over this loss. It was the 2nd game of a back to back. So its good to see them hang in even into overtime. This upcoming schedule is brutal though. We are going to need to win some of these close games to stay at .500.

If Pierce wants to lIve or die by the small ball lineups. Its all on him. No doubt about it.

• Thanks 1