• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I said the same earlier this year. In previous years, he wasn't that impactful to me. This year, his ass is full of impact. He is so much better with Capela. They sometimes get in each other way on offense but defensively, these two are f***ing menace!

With Collins really finding his stroke from outside it's really made those instances of them getting in each other's way a little less frequent. They have really gelled into a formidable frontcourt duo overall on both ends... and then you add Hunterto the mix. Damn, that's really something we need to think about keeping together as long as possible. I was 100% against the max for Collins, but now I'm more like 70%. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Amen brother.

Think about this. If Trae and Kev can put together more defensive efforts like this AND we get our better perimeter defenders back.......AND Snell and Hill continue to give us quality minutes... the sky is the limit.

We may eventually, finally see a lockdown defensive unit.

Facts! We also need Cam to continue to hit threes. 50% from three, shit 40% moving forward is what we need. He was shot ready tonight as well. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

That was the defensive sequence that got me off the couch. He didn't bite on the fakes and leave his feet. All Fred was trying to do was get to the line and Huerter didn't let him off the hook. 

That one was different because we’re usually pretty undisciplined when it comes to shot fakes. We jump at effin everything smh it was nice to see

• Like 4

Once we get Bogi, Dunn, and Hunter back in action i don't want to see Rondo anywhere near a ball 90% of the time.  Bogi, Dunn, and Kevin can handle the ball while Trae's out to keep Rondo off the court most of the time.  I feel Rondo is hurting us alot out there most the time this year and is our weakest link on the team so far.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Once we get Bogi, Dunn, and Hunter back in action i don't want to see Rondo anywhere near a ball 90% of the time.  Bogi, Dunn, and Kevin can handle the ball while Trae's out to keep Rondo off the court most of the time.  I feel Rondo is hurting us alot out there most the time this year and is our weakest link on the team so far.

He even caused us a tech from the bench.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I got legit sports-wood when Trae put the clamps on Lowry late in the 4th.

And man I can hear a echo in this thread it's so empty.  It's almost like a bunch-a folks don't come 'round unless we lose.

Nah, that can't be it.  Maybe they internet ran out.  They need some more of them AOL discs.  Yeah, that must be it.

🤠

Adroit use of the italics.