• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

I kid you not folks.

I had a great feeling the Hawks would win by double digits, so I upped the odds to ( -8.5 ) and added them to a 4 team parlay.

Denver was ( -2.5 ) . . . so it was a +400 bet ( $10 gets you $40 )

And I had this game Under 231.5 on another parlay

FOREIGN DUDE kills BOTH of them with his hero ball crap.   LOL @ that 3 at the end.

That was absolutely crazy.   Both teams score a whopping 69 points in the 4th quarter.

of those points were scored in the final 1:14 of the game.

I'm sorry, but somebody on that team had big money on the Over.  Had to.  That was straight up ridiculous.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bro defense is valuable. He just needs to be much better at shooting

I never said it wasnt..I just wish he could get that FG% up..lol

Edited by terrell

5 minutes ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Nice post by a black or white man (no offense) . Do you see what I mean?

Yo.  I have no idea what your nationality is.  So don't take offense of me calling him FOREIGN DUDE.

But for what he just did to both of my parlays, he's foreign dude FOREVER to me.

If you mad, and you're foreign . . . It's nothing against you.

But if you're STILL MAD . . . 

Image result for oh well gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Yo.  I have no idea what your nationality is.  So don't take offense of me calling him FOREIGN DUDE.

But for what he just did to both of my parlays, he's foreign dude FOREVER to me.

He's Argentine. Probably knows Manu.

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And your still black or white, which has nothing to do with how he plays the game. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

Just now, hawkzlova123 said:

And your still black or white, which has nothing to do with how he plays the game. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

I am Black.

And honestly, I really don't care right now.

He can obviously play the game.  He'd be great on the Hawks if he could play like that all the time.  Although at 5-10, a team with a big guard could take him inside and render his perimeter defense useless.

But I honestly hate that dude right now.  Playing like a superstar in scrub time.

You're in your feelings though, so I'll let it go.

Young and Capela carried the Hawks. Gallinari, Huerter, and Snell contributed pretty well. Okongwu with 9 points, 2 boards, and a block in a little over 13 minutes was great to see. Collins did chip in with 11 boards and 2 blocks but offensively he could not get it going.

This is a great quality win and one I was not close to being 100% sure of.

Reddish's defense was fine nothing else to say on him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Yall always loud about all this RACIST STUFF but check yourselves too

Calling him a "foreign dude" isn't racist.  He's from Argentina.  I'm in the United States.  So to me, he's a foreign dude.

If he were Black or White, and I called him "black dude" or "white dude", that wouldn't be racist either.

Apparently, you feel me calling him "foreign dude" is an insult.  So for the forum's sake, I won't call him that anymore.

So go ahead . . get it all out . . and we can go on celebrating this victory for 48 hours.

Where's that Belkin pic at?

Image result for steve belkin billy knight

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I am Black.

And honestly, I really don't care right now.

He can obviously play the game.  He'd be great on the Hawks if he could play like that all the time.  Although at 5-10, a team with a big guard could take him inside and render his perimeter defense useless.

But I honestly hate that dude right now.  Playing like a superstar in scrub time.

You're in your feelings though, so I'll let it go.

Cant win 'em all. You'll get that money back.