• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LMAO . . and Huerter fouls dude and puts him at the line.

And the FOREIGN DUDE ( no offense ) . . kills my damn parlay with FT he shouldn't have ever received.

LOL . . now Denver pulls everybody.

NBA is rigged like hell.  Mafia all over this game.

They had some long a$$ thread on RealGM kinda touching on people around Tim Donoghy and how many of these refs are slimy-type dudes from those sketchy East Coast areas with mafia presence, mainly Pennsylvania.  And the league replay center is in Secaucus, another hotbed for Family Business.  I’m far from a conspiracy theorist but combined with some of the insanely idiotic/ impossible things you see players do it makes you wonder.  Like LeBron never getting back in transition giving up easy buckets arguing with refs (or going over point shaving tactics?) or that Strus dude from Miami (.631 eFG mind you!) missing 8 straight threes in like 3 minutes wtf.

All I could do is laugh to keep from crying at Kyrie taking contested stepback threes early in the clock with the lead in crunch time like the shafthead he is.  Loss my underdog bet with the Wolves late but Ryan Saunders lost much more than that lol.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just can't wait for DEN to unleash this Bol beast yall have been clamoring for.

- end sarcasm -

The guy's not that good but is absolutely revered here, for some reason.  Reminds me how much folks used to love Mar$hon aka Mar$chwag Brooks.  Who?  Exactly.

Good to see Agent OO17 finally get meaningful minutes.  Could it be that he is actually as good as he appeared last night?  If so, our last draft may not have been as bad as we feared.

Skylar Mays has been a very good second round pick.

Trae and his lob pass assist makes that floater shot so good when he can hit it.  

:smug:

• Like 4

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

If so, our last draft may not have been as bad as we feared.

I never thought it was bad although I didn't think Schlenk had it in him to find a player in the 2nd round.  Mays can actually play and so can Knight.  Nate knows how to use these guys.  Hopefully LP won't bring back his patented stupid line ups to screw things up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Trae's floater has come back to him... biggest reason his FG% has spiked up so dramatically. If he can maintain that would be enormous for him and the team. 

Don't you get the impression that he isn't forcing as many shots and is trying to get his teammates involved now?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Don't you get the impression that he isn't forcing as many shots and is trying to get his teammates involved now?

Question:  Is this a floater or a lob pass?  What to do?  Too late, it's already happened!

As they say on "The Honeymooners,"  "How sweet it is!!"

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Not really.   I think he has always been trying to get his teammates involved and in some games way more than he should have been.   He had some halfs with under 5 shots.   I think we're seeing some guys starting to play better and Trae figuring some things out with the new defenses he's seeing.   If there's one thing we know is that Trae is a quick learner. 

• Like 2