• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Calling him a "foreign dude" isn't racist.  He's from Argentina.  I'm in the United States.  So to me, he's a foreign dude.

If he were Black or White, and I called him "black dude" or "white dude", that wouldn't be racist either.

Apparently, you feel me calling him "foreign dude" is an insult.  So for the forum's sake, I won't call him that anymore.

So go ahead . . get it all out . . and we can go on celebrating this victory for 48 hours.

Where's that Belkin pic at?

Image result for steve belkin billy knight

Okay i may have misunderstood you. I apologize. I believe I took your post in the wrong direction.........

There is a difference between foreign and just calling him like a brownie or something. My bad.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Trae has been on a tear as of late. He takes this team to a different level when he plays like this. Hopefully, they don't play down to the Cav's level Wednesday. They need to curb stomp them early. 

We can't afford to drop games against bad teams if we want to hang around the eighth seed while we wait for our injured reinforcements to return. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

We can't afford to drop games against bad teams if we want to hang around the eighth seed while we wait for our injured reinforcements to return. 

Exactly. That's why I support Trae looking to score early and often. He needs to be more Iverson than Nash for them to play close to .500 ball with all the injuries. He's doing a really good job of balancing scoring and distributing right now. 

• Like 3