• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (The Next One)

lethalweapon3

I just can’t dislike Kevin although I probably should.  That shot is so pretty, and now that’s two from mid-range.  Gotta have 3-level shot making.  He can’t be as consistent as he should on open looks because he’s never getting any damn rhythm at the line.

I knew he was a good decision maker but damn he’s at almost a 3:1 assist to turnover this year with a .525 eFG.  That’s slick excellent, if he just got to the line more his eFG would freaking explode.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Didn’t I see something earlier today about Trae not diving on the ground once this season? Lol

It’s not a coincidence.  I guarantee Nate sat him down and told him explicitly he needs to show more grit.  Let’s see this type of effort in the second half, hopefully he starts to realize that’s how he helps leads his team to wins when his box score “looks bad” by his standards.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I just can’t dislike Kevin although I probably should.  That shot is so pretty, and now that’s two from mid-range.  Gotta have 3-level shot making.  He can’t be as consistent as he should on open looks because he’s never getting any damn rhythm at the line.

I knew he was a good decision maker but damn he’s at almost a 3:1 assist to turnover this year with a .525 eFG.  That’s slick excellent, if he just got to the line more his eFG would freaking explode.

Him not aggressive mayne. Gotta drop him off in the Bluff for a weekend.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, willthepureshooter said:

Him not aggressive mayne. Gotta drop him off in the Bluff for a weekend.

He can pull a white man can't jump and take on locals at the courts. Most people won't know he's a NBA player except hardcore hoop heads. 

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 2