• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

And you are hanging off Northcydes ridiculous coattail.

Not at all. I've been on the Trae needs to score first for the Hawks to win bandwagon all year. I'm all about data and the numbers don't lie. 

Until the supporting cast becomes more consistent OR the defense becomes reliable, they NEED Trae to score to win MOST nights. Thems the facts. 

• Like 2

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

2 - 11 FG tonight.

I hope he gets it going on the west coast road trip coming up.

Bogi needs to get off the 3pt line and drive the ball - we see what happens when he does.

• Like 2

Just now, hawkman said:

Trae has proven to be pretty good at scoring and facilitating. When he's hot, let him cook like you would any other player. Those 17 points in the 3rd were huge and pretty much ended this game. They have a back to back  tomorrow and needed to end this early. 

Fair enough but instilling confidence in his teammates now will help us in May.

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

And you are hanging off Northcydes ridiculous coattail.

Nope . . we are just aligned, sir.

The data shows the Hawks secret to success.

What you're talking about, is how a true balanced team should play.   

I /we have obviously hit a nerve with our unconditional support of Trae being an offensive superstar  Why?

As you can see, our 2nd team couldn't close this game out, so Trae has to come back in.  Hopefully he's still locked in from a scoring standpoint.

What a pass by Trae to even get that ball to Snell.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And he can pass the ball too, so I don't know why he isn't doing that.  Maybe he's not as healthy as we've been led to believe.

I think he's still 'rusty' after having not played for 25 games, so even though healthy to play, he just isn't in game shape and game ready.  I thought he had some kind of wrap on his knee while he was on the bench.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

I’m sorry I hurt your feelings doh 😣 I’m gonna be here all year though so toughen up.

No chance at that sir.   I have facts on my side.

Trae might have to reach that 32 point mark, just to ensure that we win the game.  

That means a couple of more hero 3 point shots or drives to the basket to draw fouls.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

No chance at that sir.   I have facts on my side.

Trae might have to reach that 32 point mark, just to ensure that we win the game.  

That means a couple of more hero 3 point shots or drives to the basket to draw fouls.

Ya in games like this when we have a big lead he will end up getting his, I just don’t like it when he tries to get his on nights that we are in the losing end. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think he's still 'rusty' after having not played for 25 games, so even though healthy to play, he just isn't in game shape and game ready.  I thought he had some kind of wrap on his knee while he was on the bench.

What his brain is rusty.  He doesn't have to shoot you know!

• Haha 1