• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, hawkman said:

Is anybody on this board actually happy over this winning streak? Hawks won this game guys. It was never really in question. Enjoy this. There will be plenty of opportunity for infighting and complaining after they inevitably lose. Pace yourselves. 🤣

Agreed. I don’t care about stats or being right about predictions. I just want the Hawks to win. No beef 🥩 here. Great night for us! 

@TheNorthCydeRises @REHawksFan I hope Trae scores 50 and gets 20 assists every game until we hold up that trophy 🏆

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I have a sports feed on my phone and they are trying in these articles to get Collins to Minny to play with Towns.   I commented the only way Minny gets Collins would be to start by offering Towns.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Agreed. I don’t care about stats or being right about predictions. I just want the Hawks to win. No beef 🥩 here. Great night for us! 

@TheNorthCydeRises @REHawksFan I hope Trae scores 50 and gets 20 assists every game until we hold up that trophy 🏆

They know that good defenses especially in the playoffs will trap the ball out of Trae's hands or force him to take bad shots.

• Like 1

Hornets are  not trying to be caught right now. Hayward and Ball are really adding an "it" factor to that team. 

We would have to play them in the play in round if the season ended today.

7 vs 8 seed for the automatic berth, loser plays another game against winner of 9vs10 game. So in this scenario we would potentially have to play the Hornets AND Raptors in a sudden death type game just to make the actual playoffs just to face Philly or Brooklyn in the first round.... geez laweeze. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You're still losing your argument.  You didn't even want Trae shooting the ball in the 3rd, and was calling for Rondo because "Trae didn't have it".

He exploded in the 2nd half and his scoring, more than anything else in the 2nd half, ended the game.

When the superstar is scoring points, he's still going to get people involved in the offense.  The more points he score, the more unstoppable this team becomes.

Ok, I don’t mind losing arguments as long as we win. Even though I still think... lol.. 

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Its just not smart basketball to be the best free throw shooting team in the league and not take advantage of it when the other team is in the penalty instead choosing to shoot long 3's

But when the guy shooting the long 3s ( and making them ), is also the main reason why we're the best FT shooting team in the league, it still guarantees that points will be scored.

This the new NBA.  Long 3s aren't rare anymore.  And these kids are making them at about the same rate that they make a 25 footer.  Guys like Trae and Dame have proven they can knock down that shot,

The guy was 5 - 10 from 3 tonight, and at least 3 of them were 30 foot bombs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

They know that good defenses especially in the playoffs will trap the ball out of Trae's hands or force him to take bad shots.

Ya but I’m tired of carrying this argument over. We won, I’m elated.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

what is wrong with Snell, with these drives for 2 points, LOL.

What fresh hell is this 😮.........ZERO 3point attempts for Snelly tonight! :laugh1:...and then he messed around and went to the free throw line.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

And not an AllStar............

They should consider him an all star next year based on this year, they do that with players over the years, not our players lol but still. He’s a monster.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

But when the guy shooting the long 3s ( and making them ), is also the main reason why we're the best FT shooting team in the league, it still guarantees that points will be scored.

This the new NBA.  Long 3s aren't rare anymore.  And these kids are making them at about the same rate that they make a 25 footer.  Guys like Trae and Dame have proven they can knock down that shot,

The guy was 5 - 10 from 3 tonight, and at least 3 of them were 30 foot bombs.

Yeah that's like having a 28-3 lead in the 4th quarter and abandon the run.  Who would do that?? Oh wait.