Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Your opinion on this is not objective though

Did you not watch the first half? We were up 10 and Trae had about 5 points. You’re driving your agenda more than reading and understanding.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

What an awesome turn around. Game started off with that "same old Hawks" vibe 

I was considering turning it off but held off since the last 2 games they ended up winning. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

One reason is because his passing doesn't usually equate to winning because the teammates don't consistently score the ball enough to offset what Trae doesn't give offensively. 

All this.  The consistency part.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Damn the Kings defense evaporated.

Luke Walton should've been fired before the All Star break.

Now, I guess they're playing for Cade Cunningham, and keeping Walton as the coach will ensure that they not make the playoffs.  Too bad for Fox though.  His talents are being completely wasted, and he's basically stuck in Sacramento for the next 5 years, after he gets his 2nd deal. 

Hopefully a team will throw max dollars at Fox, to make Sacramento blink.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He has 8 assists.  And would've had 9 if Gallo's shot counted before the half.

Maybe this is colorism  Ya'll hate Trae because he's lightskin, huh?

I have a Trae jersey...  😆 I’m just saying play team ball. You want Harden one on one ball huh. I bet you were a huge Iverson fan huh, Isiah was better.

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And you know why Trae took that last long 3?

Because right before they went to break, he hit that same shot.   If he explodes for 8 - 12 points to close this quarter, his scoring will end this game.

Then he takes another one.

RESPECT THE SUPERSTAR.

17 points for Trae this quarter.

Lead is 18 points as he goes out the game.  If the 2nd unit plays anywhere near like they did in the 1st half, this game will be over, and Trae may not even have to come back out on the court.

His scoring has potentially demoralized this Kings team.  That's what superstars do.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

17 points for Trae this quarter.

Lead is 18 points as he goes out the game.  If the 2nd unit plays anywhere near like they did in the 1st half, this game will be over, and Trae may not even have to come back out on the court.

His scoring has potentially demoralized this Kings team.  That's what superstars do.

You quoted yourself? 😂 I love Trae and the ATLANTA HAWKS! I feel like you the type the rather look good than win though.

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I have a Trae jersey...  😆 I’m just saying play team ball. You want Harden one on one ball huh. I bet you were a huge Iverson fan huh, Isiah was better.

Meh...

No one is saying he shouldn't have any assists or get his team involved. 

Thats just a weak argument. The game was put on ice when Trae went nuclear in the 3rd. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Meh...

No one is saying he shouldn't have any assists or get his team involved. 

Thats just a weak argument. The game was put on ice when Trae went nuclear in the 3rd. 

Exactly. 

• Confused 1