• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed most of the game - but it is nice to see our guys maintain composure and control of the game flow in the fourth quarter again.

The Kings looks like we did the last 2-3 years - talented, chucking shots, no real direction, and a little desperate but hopeful.  It’s reassuring to see our guys out there putting this one away.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

28 and 9, just what I though. Not 30, not 40 and we still win. Lookie dat!

You're still losing your argument.  You didn't even want Trae shooting the ball in the 3rd, and was calling for Rondo because "Trae didn't have it".

He exploded in the 2nd half and his scoring, more than anything else in the 2nd half, ended the game.

When the superstar is scoring points, he's still going to get people involved in the offense.  The more points he score, the more unstoppable this team becomes.

1 minute ago, klharper said:

I missed most of the game - but it is nice to see our guys maintain composure and control of the game flow in the fourth quarter again.

The Kings looks like we did the last 2-3 years - talented, chucking shots, no real direction, and a little desperate but hopeful.  It’s reassuring to see our guys out there putting this one away.

Kings look exactly like us last year. Once you move the ball, we looked like shit defensively.

• Like 4