Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This means that guys like Capela, Trae, and John may get a night off. between now and then.

2nd and 3rd team players need to be ready to contribute.

I'm hoping for some blowout wins along the way to help in this regard.  I would prefer they all sit at once and not stagger them. Take a scheduled loss.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

True story, will be very interesting to watch. Im pulling for the young man, really. 

To be honest, Cam needed a "reset" anyway. The break he's getting from his injury plus the coaching change may help him. I hope he comes out looking like he did right before the season was suspended last year. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Terrell...The statement was Bogie get well...We are going to need you.  No such thing was said about Cam which mean that there is more faith that Bogie will get right and benefit the team vs Cam.  You do see what I'm talking about right?

uuum, no....Bogi was being discussed all night.  He played in this game,  there was no Cam discussion and we know Cam did not play in this game. so there was no need for anyone to bring up Cam in this context.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This means that guys like Capela, Trae, and John may get a night off. between now and then.

2nd and 3rd team players need to be ready to contribute.

This is why I said we're gonna need Bogi..

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

uuum, no....Bogi was being discussed all night.  He played in this game,  there was no Cam discussion and we know Cam did not play in this game. so there was no need for anyone to bring up Cam in this context.

Not just talking about tonight by the way.  Here is one statement but i'm not going to call anyone out.  This is just an example.

I am not worried about Bogi. I am worried about Reddish and Goodwin. Mays is looking more like a point guard and shooter while Goodwin is looking like a g league player. I don't even know how to describe Reddish other than to say he is starting to look more and more like a Thybulle type role player. But even Thybulle is more efficient than him.

We need Bogi back and we need Cam coming off the bench like Thybulle. That will be a great start to the 2nd half in my opinion.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Not just talking about tonight by the way.  Here is one statement but i'm not going to call anyone out.  This is just an example.

I am not worried about Bogi. I am worried about Reddish and Goodwin. Mays is looking more like a point guard and shooter while Goodwin is looking like a g league player. I don't even know how to describe Reddish other than to say he is starting to look more and more like a Thybulle type role player. But even Thybulle is more efficient than him.

We need Bogi back and we need Cam coming off the bench like Thybulle. That will be a great start to the 2nd half in my opinion.

I remember those discussions ........ but I cannot equate your Bogi vs Cam stance based on what Terrell said TONIGHT!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Until the Hawks start to consistently win with Trae just playing smart, hustling, and D'ing up, we need his 30 points.

Why are some of you so against Trae being an offensive superstar?  Especially when you know that when he's on his game, the Hawks hardly ever lose?

The logic makes no sense.

Under cover trolls?

• Premium Member

We are gonna have our hands full again tomorrow night with another lightening quick guard.  Payback time for the Cavs.

GO HAWKS!

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Caris Levert looks good out there..He's gonna help Indiana..Hawks need to keep winning..lol

Happy for the young man.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And that's absolutely crazy to say . . . but I agree.  Give me Milwaukee.

If it's anyone who can neutralize Giannis at the rim, it's Capela.  The X-factor would be if we could slow down Middleton.  The rest of the team, I do not fear at all.  The big thing is that Lopez may take Capela away from the basket with his shooting.  May have to zone up Milwaukee to have a chance with them.

Lopez, because he typically spaces the floor may be the only Center JC could actually guard.

Clint v Giannis.... man.... cant call it.

In this scenario Dre is on Middleton for sure and I can dig it.

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Caris Levert looks good out there..He's gonna help Indiana..Hawks need to keep winning..lol

I just activated him off the IR for my team in the Squawk Fantasy League.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think we are arguing about nothing.

Time to kiss and make up but I stand by my statement.  For some reason posters have more faith in Bogie and I'm not seeing it.  The guy is trash.  He doesn't have 1 good skill.  He should get fewer minutes rather than more.  Obviously the guy has low BBIQ putting up that many bricks unnecessarily.  Get what you can for him at the deadline Schlenk.  Time to move on from this terrible signing.