• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

I mean....hes 2nd in the NBA in assists so how is he NOT getting them involved???????

It makes no sense.

He literally sets up everyone on the team. 

LMAO Trae . . whistle stops play, and he just launches up a 38 footer and knocks it down.

This dude is NBA Jam on fire.  And some of them want him to pass . . . lol

Utah jazz damn you tumblr you are extra fickle with my s tonight GIF - Find  on GIFER

• Haha 1

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Huh? Yes thank you. Trae doesn’t need to score 40 for us to win. Read it again.

LOL....ok. I don't think you understand what we are saying. But thats fine. 

I've gone round and round with peo on this and frankly I don't feel like doing it again. At least not tonight. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

No chance

You already said I struck a nerve, now your and sniffling up as you toughen up. Facts shmats, I just want a Hawks win. I have a Trae jersey, I do like superstars, but I’m still going to say he doesn’t need to score 40 for us to win.

Just now, REHawksFan said:

LOL....ok. I don't think you understand what we are saying. But thats fine. 

I've gone round and round with peo on this and frankly I don't feel like doing it again. At least not tonight. 

😂 Nah bro you’re not ready. You keep giving me stats. F the stats. Play team ball, that’s my point. You and NC want Trae to score 40, I just want a Hawks win, if he scores 40 so be it. 

😂 Nah bro you’re not ready. You keep giving me stats. F the stats. Play team ball, that’s my point. You and NC want Trae to score 40, I just want a Hawks win, if he scores 40 so be it. 

Like I said. You clearly don't know what I'm saying if you think all I want is Trae scoring 40. Thats asinine. 

• Like 1

32 Trae points = Hawks win.

So what's the problem?

Great pass by Trae.   Doing it all.