• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Don't do it, Bulls.  Don't be playing to get dude 50.

Awww, Bulls.  You just proved who you are.  Losers.

Shows what Lavine all about. He’d rather look good and stat than win, not that he coulda won 😆 just sayin.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I officially turned my 21 month old into a diehard Hawk fan. He was trying to say Gallinari when he made the three and screamed YAAYYYY!

My nephew was playing the game on 2K yesterday and said I love this Bogadonavic and O’Gilligan (Okongwu), the upload guy either was trolling the name or just didn’t know it. 😆 Awesome about your child, love it. Kids are the bestest!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, BrazilianHawk said:

At the time, he didn't really deserve it.

Now, if he was playing like he's playing in April, leaving him out would have been criminal.. 

Sure he deserved it. Name a better PG in the East.

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So irritating listening to NBA radio today, with them gushing over Jason Tatum's 53 point and Zach Lavine's 50 point outbursts.

While they acknowledged that Trae played great in the win, they seemed to be more enamored over Lavine's 50 ( despite the Hawks holding him to 11 points in the 2nd half on 5 - 12 shooting ).  

Meanwhile, Trae scored 24 points ( 8 - 12 FG ) and had 7 assists in the 2nd half.   In all, that's 42 points for the game, along with 9 assists that totaled 20 additional points to the team.

So that's 62 created points for Trae in this game.  Lavine created 61.  Who had the better game again?

That's why I'll defend Trae at all times.  If he's able to translate his ability to be able to shoot in the high 40% FG, while still having the ability to kill you with assists and very high scoring point games, they better start talking about the kid as a MVP candidate.   Maybe 10 guys in the league can do what he does.

Respect the Superstar

The irritating thing about people who deny the greatness that is Trae Young, is that this guy creates so many points.  

It drove me crazy the way they stuck on Lavine while also acknowledging Trae outplayed him .... but more on Lavine, blah, blah ..

The show where they talked about all the playoff teams really got me.  Talked Hornets then skipped all the way to the Knicks and Heat.  I'm thinking, uh do thy know they missed someone?

Ridiculous.

Nice of the Geltzeiler clown to finally acknowledge the Hawks just might finish with a better record than the wizards.  Apparently he bet Sam Mitchell the Zards would finish ahead of us.  Like he literally conceded TODAY that maybe he was wrong.  Like, what in the actual F was he waiting to see?  How these dudes get these jobs is beyond me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1