• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Hornets (1 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

To offset the absence of Hayward, Borrego has been plugging Jalen McDaniels into the starting frontcourt, much like younger bro Jaden has been starting lately with the T'wolves. The Hornets' second-rounder in 2019, Jalen (also Juwan Howard's cousin) set his career high with 21 points earlier this week at OKC, following up with 19 points (5-for-9 3FGs and 8 assists combined in the two games) against Milwaukee's non-starters on Friday.

~lw3

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hornets gonna whip our arses.  Gonna be a sleepwalking fest with the early tip.  Shiiiii, half the squawk still asleep right now.  I can't imagine how the players are feelin.

Yeah, these early tip Sunday games against division rivals have always been some of the ugliest games played dating back years and multiple regimes. Win or lose, we probably aren't going to like the product on the court.

Nice thread lw3! The great Kobe Bryant 🪦. The Hornets 🐝 did trade him for Vlade/ E Campbell and whatnot but let’s not forget the fact that he always said he would only play for the Lakers. People forget that sometimes. Epic battles with these guys in the late 90’s that series with Smitty vs Glen Rice will always stick out in my mind. Rip 🪦 Bobby Phillsas well. Looking forward to a 4/5 matchup with these guys, hopefully with us being the 4 and holding homecourt on the series. But first thing is first, let’s steal one today without our superstar Traemendous.

Vegas line started at Hawks -4 yesterday. With Trae and Gallo out, it’s now Hornets -2.5,  a 6.5 point swing. The public is pounding the Hornets. O/U 214.

We need a Lou type miracle. 

Go Hawks!

• Like 1

This is the Bogi Lou and Clint show today.

Kev, please don't have one of those off games, we need you too.

Im confident in Mays, Knight and OO to give us some good minutes too.

Hill, I fear will do too much thinking we need him to make it rain. BG can go either way, hopefully he plays well too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

half the squawk still asleep right now.

🥱 just woke up in time for the game. Hope the fellers don’t let me down. I need a morning croissant 🥐 and my coffee ☕️.  Let’s just shock the world 🌎 with our depth. F the twins 👯‍♀️ on the Hornets 🐝. My least faaaaavvvvvvorite Maaaaatins (in my Chris Berman voice).

GO HAWKS!