I hate Jake Paul but I don’t know who I’m root for here :indifferent:

21 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Nate Robinson –

Exactly :black_eye:

22 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Dorsey and Delaney

We’ve come a long ways. Kg’s boy :laugh1:

23 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The Jazz, like the Warriors, Suns, Cavs, and Pistons (all Hawks opponents played in the early going), have had at least one stanza of three or more non-game-days.

It’s tough love!-Adam Sliver

25 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

If you made it through all my whining about the schedule, congrats!

To you sir :applause:

25 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

half-baked Hawks

:sleeping:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

I think we're winning tonight.  I think we're going to come out locked in after a loss where everyone in the basketball world is gushing over steph's performance.  We're frustrated right now but I don't think this team has quitters.  My predictions:

• Trae has 13 assists and only 2 turnovers
  • Capela stays around the paint and plays defense like he did last year
  • Hunter locks in on Mitchell and Donovan shoots 35% in the game
  • Heurter has a nice redemption game
  • Delon gets good minutes and our bench lineup looks 1000% better than last night
  • Gallo makes three 3s
  • Hawks win by 8
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I think we're winning tonight.  I think we're going to come out locked in after a loss where everyone in the basketball world is gushing over steph's performance.  We're frustrated right now but I don't think this team has quitters.  My predictions:

• Delon gets good minutes and our bench lineup looks 1000% better than last night
  • Gallo makes three 3s
  • Hawks win by 8

Love your optimism, but going into the second night of a back to back in Utah with that altitude is not a good recipe for success.  I think we'll see the turn around in Denver.  The Hawks have played them well there in the past few years.  Then the schedule will ease up a bit and the Hawks will be at home. 

I hope you are right though and will be pleasantly surprised if they pull it off tonight. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, marco102 said:

I hope Bogi plays.. We can sit Hunter...Start Huerter..This could be a blessing in disguise if we win.......Shake up the starting 5.....Its obvious that Hunter is still trying to see where he fits in the offense....

Edited by terrell

3 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

• Gallo makes three 3s
  • Hawks win by 8

Okay Then Meme GIFs | Tenor

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

I hope Bogi plays.. We can sit Hunter...Start Huerter..This could be a blessing in disguise if we win.......Shake up the starting 5.....Its obvious that Hunter is still trying to see where he fits in the offense....

Can't win without defense and I don't think that tandem scares anyone on the Jazz team

14 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Can't win without defense and I don't think that tandem scares anyone on the Jazz team

It worked when Hunter was injured.. Nate gonna wear Hunter knees out having him chase small guards around..smh..He needs a break anyway....lol

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:good:

And so it begins.................................................................................

Will Solo get the start? Pretty sure he will........................................................

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 2