• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks "at" Hawks: the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Huerter cannot stay in front of anyone dribbling the basketball. He is a nice bench piece I guess but not a starter

I agree. Kev is a key rotation player, but he offers no positional advantage cause he's so inconsistent. If his 3pt shooting was around 40% on multiple shots and he consistently took it to the rim he'd be perfect.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Watchman said:

We have found the secret to winning!  You can go to the store during every game!

Yeah blame me if it makes you feel better.. . You were hating on Trae all game long when his teammates were playing like  shit...lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, aali34 said:

I agree. Kev is a key rotation player, but he offers no positional advantage cause he's so inconsistent. If his 3pt shooting was around 40% on multiple shots and he consistently took it to the rim he'd be perfect.

It ain't about his offense...its his d_mn defense

11 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'd still trade for Ben in a heartbeat.

FWIW Gallo does not want to be traded. He really likes this city and the team. He is playing very hard the last few games to try and stay. I don't think it will keep him here though. He's by far the most likely trade candidate.

I honestly would see if he is interested in extending that contract for another year or 2 although not at 18 mil a year.  Would offer him something like 2 years 15 mil on top of what he has making it 3 years 32 mil total over 3 years spread out.  10 mil a year for Gallo i think is a great keep and player for this team.  20 mil or so is not the move and if he wants that we gotta trade or let him go. 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

My criticism still stands though.  He did what I was complaining about.  He started matching up Hunter with Middelton. Kevin started playing better on him too.

That was my one frustration in the beginning.  Change up your rotations when the team isn't confidence.

If you do it in the off season you may be able to.

@JayBirdHawk any insight here?

NBA closed that loophole...if we trade him and he's released I know we can't resign him this season....... or it might be for at least 1 year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I would still look for a consolidation trade but i don't think i would look at a Simmons type of player i would look for a legit 2 way SG like Brown or someone similar if available.  I really do believe SG is our biggest weakness the offense is struggling from there and the defense there is straight garbage. I would trade either bogi or Huerter and make the other one the back up for the new star SG we pickup.  Even if it's not a elite 2 way SG atleast get 1 thats a elite playmaker on offense like a Lavine type of player or better.  so at the very minnimum you get SOMETHING from that position that adds alot to the game. Plus it helps when trae has off nights and you got a elite player there making big plays keeping us in the game.  A 2 way guy is my 1st choice but im open to a elite 1 way player on offense there too.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Threezus said:

I would still look for a consolidation trade but i don't think i would look at a Simmons type of player i would look for a legit 2 way SG like Brown or someone similar if available.  I really do believe SG is our biggest weakness the offense is struggling from there and the defense there is straight garbage. I would trade either bogi or Huerter and make the other one the back up for the new star SG we pickup.  Even if it's not a elite 2 way SG atleast get 1 thats a elite playmaker on offense like a Lavine type of player or better.  so at the very minnimum you get SOMETHING from that position that adds alot to the game. Plus it helps when trae has off nights and you got a elite player there making big plays keeping us in the game.  A 2 way guy is my 1st choice but im open to a elite 1 way player on offense there too.

Who in H-ll would trade you anything for Bogi???

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You actually missed Trae making all of the right plays in the 4th quarter.  Even @Hawkmoor complimented Trae, so you know he had to be playing well at the end of the game.

Yeah Im proud of the whole team tonight.. Wasnt expecting this win at all.. Good for Trae..... I was stat watching though.. lol..I'll rewatch the whole game soon... I had to get ready for the Football game.. Cards are letting us down... Ugg..

• Like 1