• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks "at" Hawks: the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

He did the same kind of thing to Hunter before Hunter dropped that shot. 

People write it all off as just ticky-tack things ... until somebody gets hurt then they'll be all up in arms. How about we get rid of him now before something happens?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

The wings really weren't the story at all in this game.  This game was determined by the bigs and how they controlled the game inside

Not sure what this means. 

Jay's post was in response to someone saying that Kev needs to be more aggressive.  She posted that to show both he and Dre were aggressive as far as shot attempts.  Dre's defense was pretty good and both of them rebounded well with Kevin having 8 and Dre having 9. 

It was a complete team win!

9 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Kev is a keeper. You just want consistency from him. You can deal with the inconsistency if he remains a bench player though.

Yeah his consistency does need to improve, but he's always making the right play out there. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Not sure what this means. 

Jay's post was in response to someone saying that Kev needs to be more aggressive. 

Kev doesn't need to be more aggressive because he ain't that good ...What in Heck are you talking about?

• Premium Member

Huerter's main problem is he's not as good a shooter as he should be.    Same problem for all of our guys.

You see it all the time.  we probably lead the league in missed wide open corner 3s.     I've never seen a single opponent miss a wide open corner 3 against us, yet our guys don't even make 50% of them.     Huerter, Collins, Bogi....none of those guys can hit wide open corner 3s at the rate the rest of the league does.  And with Trae breaking down the  D all game we probably lead the league in wide open corner 3 opportunities.     

We need to come to grips with the fact that our players don't shoot nearly as good as we thought they did.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Eh, I know you love Collins so I'm looking for more from you Peo.  Is anybody other than Collins good?

So you only read some of the things I write interesting.  Collins isn't even my most favorite hawk.  If you must know...Its Hunter. and I've talked about him extensively in the past.  Same with okongwu.  But you can continue to paint your narrative if it makes you feel better.

Just now, Peoriabird said:

So you only read some of the things I write interesting.  Collins isn't even my most favorite hawk.  If you must know...Its Hunter. and I've talked about him extensively in the past.  Same with okongwu.  But you can continue to paint your narrative if it makes you feel better.

I'm not painting a narrative, I'm asking you to clarify .. which you just did.

Put the claws away, peo.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

You surely are painting a narrative this morning and last night for that matter.

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, shakes said:

I would trade  Bogi/Gallo/Huerter for Herro/Robinson/Struss in a heart beat

Those heat players can actually hit open shots unlike our trio of bums.

give me Herro for Bogi any day of the week..

More Seriously though.

Bogi is hurt.  I think he's been playing hurt.   He's a tough dude...   But his lack of latteral movement plus his worsening shooting is not good for us.  I hope Bogi take all the time that is needed to get his knee healed.   He has no trade value and he's not doing us any favors on the floor.   The sooner Bogi can get back to his 43.8% 3pt shooting (last year) the better.   His shooting makes our offense work better. 

• Like 3