• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So we have an ALL AVAILABLE squad...no one on the injury report.  Is it the 1st time this season?

Really? It only took 46 games.. :sarcastic:As Hathaway says to Dineronin the intern… hehe better late than never..(regarding getting a fb account).

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:ninja: I’m sorry Whomian Jones? Never heard of him and definitely didn’t have a friend vouch for him when we traded Spell.

Are you still friends?  I hope you tell him how he made a fool of you with your Hawks buddies.🙃

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So we have an ALL AVAILABLE squad...no one on the injury report.  Is it the 1st time this season?

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Really? It only took 46 games.. :sarcastic:As Hathaway says to Dineronin the intern… hehe better late than never..(regarding getting a fb account).

Not even...it goes back to 2020....WOW:doh:

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Are you still friends?  I hope you tell him how he made a fool of you with your Hawks buddies.🙃

He’s one of those dudes that will never say anything negative. My best friend since 87’i can’t give him up! Lol. For honest bball opinions he’s no @shakes :sarcastic:

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not even...it goes back to 2020....WOW:doh:

Whoa 😳 that’s crazy. Please basketball 🏀 gods grant us some health in this new year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yes Hunter! :dance: Love watching this kid play, he oozes potential we haven’t seen, him and OO give me a different excitement level. 

@Sothron Ayo Soth I’m playing the Hornets 🐝 at Pacers matchup. First time playing with Lamelo cuz I’m always playing as the Hawks. I gotta say, he’s a fun play. Super fun. I think Trae, Ja and Ball are the sweetest dudes to ball with as far as guards in 2k. 

8D0875A3-9656-44FA-9A57-8A1B6BEDF816.png

• Like 1

Just now, hawkman said:

Trae needs to take this matchup personally. Don't let Mitchell keep them in this game.

I feel you but I disagree.  Let him keep shooting.  It's not his game.  Just manage the game according to our game plan.  Our team O will be better than Trae tryna go shot for shot.

Or are you suggesting Trae d up?  Would you ask capela to shoot 3's?

• Haha 2