• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Great win. So I was looking at the math. It appears a top 6th seed is likely out of reach unless one or two of the top 6 teams falls off down the stretch. Philly, with the 6th seed, has a .596 winning percentage. That's on pace for roughly 49 wins. We would have to go 27-8 the rest of the way to get to 49 wins, that's tough. Last year we got the 5th seed with a .569 winning percentage, which is not typical. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, marco102 said:

You're making shit up.

https://www.nba.com/stats/events/?ContextMeasure=FGA&EndPeriod=0&EndRange=28800&GameID=0022100725&PlayerID=203084&RangeType=0&Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular Season&StartPeriod=0&StartRange=0&TeamID=1610612758&flag=3&sct=plot&section=game

Watch and see how many times Barnes scored on Collins.

This is what we talk about with you.  We out here winning and you bitching about nothing.

I'm counting 2 shots on JC, hardly eating him up. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, marco102 said:

You're making shit up.

https://www.nba.com/stats/events/?ContextMeasure=FGA&EndPeriod=0&EndRange=28800&GameID=0022100725&PlayerID=203084&RangeType=0&Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular Season&StartPeriod=0&StartRange=0&TeamID=1610612758&flag=3&sct=plot&section=game

Watch and see how many times Barnes scored on Collins.

This is what we talk about with you.  We out here winning and you bitching about nothing.

All I know is I saw him treat him like a little boy on one possession earlier in the game.. Thats what i was talking about..

Just another game of running up and down the court affecting nothing on the floor. Had the nerve to flex on a weak layup over a weaker big. lol.. You would want JC to be able to dominate a team with dough in the middle, but he didn’t. 

And yeah winning is good.. And I havent bitched once tonight since that lazy 1st qtr.... lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Um, I wasnt talking about for the entire game.  smh

But carry on...

:laugh1: one play isn't about taking anyone's lunch money. That's not how it works otherwise you might as well say he ate Hunter’s lunch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:laugh1: one play isn't about taking anyone's lunch money. That's not how it works otherwise you might as well say he ate Hunter’s lunch.

Yeah but he always gets pushed around by smaller players...Hunter doesnt...

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Clearly we need Bogi to start. That was amazing to see tonight. Not just the shooting but his passing, ability to attack the basket, create off the dribble and oh yeah he was PLAYING DEFENSE as well.

Night and day watching him this game versus his last game before he was rested to heal his knee.

Bogi was magnificent tonight! Was it because he was playing his former employer... who knows. All I know is I want him to stay healthy and to see him do it again! :cool:

• Like 3

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Comon Cam, dang it, I’m still rooting for that kid individually. I don’t know what’s going on but the talent is there, he’s just not playing team ball. Get him off the Knicks. Send him somewhere like Detroit or Orlando. Let Pop get a hold of him in San Antonio to get him to buy into whatever team ball they are asking of him.

Since, we talking about Cam... for whatever reason...  Cam is in the right place.  He needs to be Humbled.  He has lived behind this great Physique and the fact that he can show up sometimes.   However, he's a usage whore.  IN NY, every mistake will be called out.  Like the No Hustle game that he does.  He didn't just start that.   To this point, it's been verified that if he's not getting what he wants, then he's out there dogging it.   Look at his stats when he's the high usage man and when he's not.   When Trae played, Cam dogged it.   When Trae didn't  play, Cam wanted to be the man.   That's a problem.

Thibbs will fix that with the hard, cold bench. As he should... because in a lot of ways... Cam is worst than Josh Smith ever was.  Josh gave you 100% everytime he played.  He filled up every stat whether it was offense or defense.  He didn't mail it in when others on the team were doing well.  He went in and tried to find his space.   As he got older, he believed himself to be a stretch 4 and took ill advised shots.  Of the two evils, I would be more willing to take Josh Smith because at least with Smoove, you know you're always going to get him playing hard. 

So no.. don't send him to Pops... don't send him to Detroit because that demon inside of him will just grow worse.   Let him get some humbling from Thibbs and the NY media. 

Atlanta Hawks Bench MOBB!!

• Thanks 2