• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

10 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yes. Also their leading scorer avgs 19 ppg and Rondo averages 20 mpg

Their team statistical profile looks damn good but those numbers are alarming.  Just not quite enough talent and experience.  I’ll be interested to see what they do when Sexton is healthy, a career below replacement level guy.

• Premium Member
Just now, benhillboy said:

Their team statistical profile looks damn good but those numbers are alarming.  Just not quite enough talent and experience.  I’ll be interested to see what they do when Sexton is healthy, a career below replacement level guy.

Ya, Iknow Cleveland is good, my only point is they aren''t a powerhouse. There are none of those at the moment in the east.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

It’s still (kinda) early but he may be ruined.  The people who ragged on his makeup coming out are poking their chests right now.

One things for certain, he is not going to impress Thibbs....  And NY's GM is not going to be Travis nice to him.  He's going the road of Adrien Payne. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Ya, Iknow Cleveland is good, my only point is they aren''t a powerhouse. There are none of those at the moment in the east.

No secret I’m a closet heat fan.  3rd in offensive rating and 8th in defensive with a slew of missed games from numerous AS level players.  Not a single game from Oladipo, and a very good Big in Yurtseven that they don’t even know what to do with is toeing the line of a powerhouse to me.

Their best healthy 10 verus the Hawks’ best healthy 10 would be a circus I’m telling ya!

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

No secret I’m a closet heat fan.  3rd in offensive rating and 8th in defensive with a slew of missed games from numerous AS level players.  Not a single game from Oladipo, and a very good Big in Yurtseven that they don’t even know what to do with is toeing the line of a powerhouse to me.

Their best healthy 10 verus the Hawks’ best healthy 10 would be a circus I’m telling ya!

Hey...

You think we'll try to take a shot at Oladipo in the Offseason?

Nate used to love that dude.

24 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Cam is currently trending #14 in the USA on Twitter . . . because he shot 2 - 6 FG . . . but made a 3, had a nice drive and 1, and got a block.

Knicks fans going crazy.

He looked good for the most part outside of the horrible sidestep 3 and the lazy ability to run the floor on the next possession offensive down. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I think Nets and Bucks are still going to be hell to get through once playoffs start cuz they legit have the 2 best and most impactful players in the East. 

But outside of that? I'm still betting on Trae to do magical things on the biggest stage. I don't think any of the East teams are unbeatable. If we healthy I'll like our chances vs anyone. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Hey...

You think we'll try to take a shot at Oladipo in the Offseason?

Nate used to love that dude.

I used to love him too when he actually was on the floor lol.  One of the best dribble drivers when he’s right.  He has to play well and stay healthy for the Heat’s playoff run to help his FA that’s for sure.  Anything the Heat get out of him for $2.3 mill is gravy.

Ultimately he isn’t a fit here I don’t think.  He needs the ball more than Bogi and isn’t very efficient.

6 minutes ago, High5 said:

I don't have stats to back this up but it feels like whenever Lou is balling the team wins. Lou+Bogi is a wrap for sure. Lou+Bogi+Gallo reverse jam is a massacre.

You may be on to something….I was going to post the other day that it feels like whenever Collins box score stats aren’t jumping out at you or don’t look extremely impressive it feels like we win and in the playoffs it was like that with JC.

10 minutes ago, JTB said:

You may be on to something….I was going to post the other day that it feels like whenever Collins box score stats aren’t jumping out at you or don’t look extremely impressive it feels like we win and in the playoffs it was like that with JC.

I will say this.

Harrison took JC lunch money as does everybody...

Edited by terrell

28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He looked good for the most part outside of the horrible sidestep 3 and the lazy ability to run the floor on the next possession offensive down. 

Comon Cam, dang it, I’m still rooting for that kid individually. I don’t know what’s going on but the talent is there, he’s just not playing team ball. Get him off the Knicks. Send him somewhere like Detroit or Orlando. Let Pop get a hold of him in San Antonio to get him to buy into whatever team ball they are asking of him.

• Like 1