• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Wow what a watch. Nice team cohesiveness and it didn’t hurt that our superstar threw in 43. He’s the biggest little man since Iverson.

Our guys our building good habits and forming that chemistry 🧪 we are looking for heading into the postseason.

Bogi on the pick and roll is poison ☠️. He and both Jc and OO work well together.

Quick turnaround against the Raptors tomorrow who took down the Bulls in OT.

Pic of the night, Bogi catching Trae.

ps I didn’t like the way Chuck brought up the Twinkie thing. It went from funny to awkward. Chuck big mad as the kids say.

8/9 and we roll on! 

0184F777-926E-4DDD-8EB8-28E9A33773DB.jpeg

Reminds me of that scene in Dirty Dancing.

Nobody puts Trae-by in the corner. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

I'm not 100% it would be a huge net positive for us, but I'll take it all day over Simmons. 

This dude here:6016EAA8-464C-4BF5-916B-5F8C06FB8182.jpeg.ee90907ff7258bf78c40e7128f9f79ee.jpeg

He brings nothing  to the table but rebounding and questionable chemistry.  Doesn’t shoot well enough from the line for the attempts to be a boon.

• Premium Member
Just now, benhillboy said:

This dude here:6016EAA8-464C-4BF5-916B-5F8C06FB8182.jpeg.ee90907ff7258bf78c40e7128f9f79ee.jpeg

He brings nothing  to the table but rebounding and questionable chemistry.  Doesn’t shoot well enough from the line for the attempts to be a boon.

He's a consistent twenty points a game next to Trae, but yea, he isn't elite, still a guy who is has potential to make All Star games and ver someone who can carry the load when Trae is out of the game or injured. 

8 hours ago, sturt said:

Nate, if you happen to be home from the game, and still wired so much that you're dialed into HS and reading this...

I won't complain if you decide to get Delon into the game next time it appears we're having some turnover trouble in the waning minute or two of a game. Promise, I won't.

To Nate’s credit Delon’s minutes have increased from the ridiculous 14 per earlier this season.  A guard with a +8 net rating needs 20 minutes per and not a second less.  Currently at 18.  We see Trae’s best off ball play in the scant minutes they do play together.  We may never get lineup stats with them together smh.

The Young/ Bogi/ Kevin/ John/ Clint lineup is killing it obviously (+30 per 100), followed by the bench mob in Delon/ Lou/ Bogi/ Gallo/ OO (+25 per 100).  Says a lot about Bogi fitting into both lineups so well when healthy.  Our best two man tandem is surprisingly Kevin and Clint.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Says a lot about Bogi fitting into both lineups so well when healthy.

It does. It really does.

And have to say, maybe it's just something I've made up in my head, but it feels like our two Euros really like being on the court together and that the two of them have some exceptional chemistry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, sturt said:

Gallo sounds convinced...

Occurs to me... probably no one is more desperate to see this team be successful than the guy nearing the horizon of his best playing days, nearing the end of a contract structure that makes it natural to assume he could be playing somewhere else next season for a team with who-knows what kind of chances they will have at a trophy, and who-knows what kind of playing time he'll get.

"Driven to succeed" probably is an understatement.

Remember some thought he might be out the door by the trade deadline? HA! 

16 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Man i had a hard time enjoying the win when they go back to the studio after Trae puts up an mvp performance, dismantles the best team in the league, and out plays the best PG of the generation and all they can do is talk about what time the next game starts and make stupid jokes.   What a bunch of clowns.   

Trae gets no damn respect honestly.   He's an all star through sheer undeniable numbers.   Any of the other elite players putting up his numbers would be top 3 in MVP race and you rarely see him mentioned.  

If the Hawks were a top 6 seed, he'd get more MVP chatter.  We did this to ourselves with a little assistance from the NBA not cancelling our games. 

Shaq respects Trae and Charles is just there for entertainment purposes. Kenny hates Atlanta so I don't pay him any attention.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sturt said:

It does. It really does.

And have to say, maybe it's just something I've made up in my head, but it feels like our two Euros really like being on the court together and that the two of them have some exceptional chemistry.

Actually we have three Euros. Clint Capela is Swiss.

• Like 3