• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

The heat defense is good - but they will get more credit than they deserve. Lots of good looks missed. And they made quite a few bad looks. Those 2 combined is a recipe for a 30 point loss. Those 2 average out and it’s a single digit game. Long series. Just gotta rest up and pick up the intensity. 

I may give TLC a few more minutes from Hunter. He plays a little more physically which would be helpful in a series like this. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

The heat defense is good - but they will get more credit than they deserve. Lots of good looks missed. And they made quite a few bad looks. Those 2 combined is a recipe for a 30 point loss. Those 2 average out and it’s a single digit game. Long series. Just gotta rest up and pick up the intensity. 

I may give TLC a few more minutes from Hunter. He plays a little more physically which would be helpful in a series like this. 

Hunter played decent today. Why are people coming at Dre?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hunter played decent today. Why are people coming at Dre?

I didn’t say he played poorly. We are just a soft team and need some physicality. Take some minutes from huerter or bogi if they aren’t making shots is fine by me. But we need something. I said I was pleased all things considered. You run that game 1000 times over and the performances average out where this is a close game.