• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

I hope the heat keep shooting like this today. Get the bs makes out the way now. Tip your cap. Good lord. 

Exactly. When you make all of your contested shots. I can't do or say anything but good game. Thank goodness for 7 games series.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Haven't been able to comment until now, but do you guys feel like Heat defense is allowed to be physical as hgell and we are getting called for touch fouls?  Why does Butler get whistles when he barrels into the paint like a running back but JC/Hunter/Wright get nothing while slapped and body checked over and over.

This was basically a schedule loss either way but if that type of officiating continues its going to be a long and tiring series.

The reffing has been shit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Haven't been able to comment until now, but do you guys feel like Heat defense is allowed to be physical as hgell and we are getting called for touch fouls?  Why does Butler get whistles when he barrels into the paint like a running back but JC/Hunter/Wright get nothing while slapped and body checked over and over.

This was basically a schedule loss either way but if that type of officiating continues its going to be a long and tiring series.

I'm not saying that it will change the score.. although momentum means a lot... but You have to call the game evenly.  If it's Physical, let it be physical for both sides... if it's touch fouls let it be touch fouls for both sides. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Burn the film on this one Nate.

No... This is a lesson...

Scoring inside... passing...  moving without the ball.  Making the next pass.  All of this is important. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I think we need to try to do the same thing.  Or Trae needs to really start going back to foul baiting and see if he can affect the game that way.

Butler showing his ass. 

What this blowout time has showed me is JC needs to start and Gallo needs to come off the bench for game 2. 

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I think we need to try to do the same thing.  Or Trae needs to really start going back to foul baiting and see if he can affect the game that way.

LMAO, Atlanta wasn't getting any calls today. Foul baiting wouldn't have worked. 

• Like 1