• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

Just now, hawkman said:

I notice the theme of "physical Playoff basketball" is always used to excuse the cheap shots against the Hawks. That happened a lot last season against the Knicks and 76ers and it's happening now. Of course I would like to see more toughness from the Hawks, but a foul is a foul and these cheap shots are clear flagrant fouls. I miss Solo.

We got abused by all three teams last year. 

Lol 90% of yall be overreacting in game threads. You want to know whats wrong with the Hawks? A Physical game in Cleveland and a 1 pm start time. 

We just need to take 1 out of 2. Miami is going to be allowed to foul twice on each player on each possession. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I expected a lot more out of Okongwu.

He needs to match the Heat's physicality and start getting some of those offensive boards.

Doe Nate opt to start Collins in the 2nd half, so that Okongwu can go back to his more comfortable role of coming off the bench?

What were you expecting from OO? Hes JAG..A Situational Big... Nothing special... People get so hung on certain players just because we drafted them... 

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

What were you expecting from OO? Hes JAG..A Situational Big... Nothing special... People get so hung on certain players just because we drafted them... 

He's no jag. We need to keep it real. We missing a lot of shots we normally make. We look like we are coming off of a back to back. 

• Thanks 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Lol 90% of yall be overreacting in game threads. You want to know whats wrong with the Hawks? A Physical game in Cleveland and a 1 pm start time. 

We just need to take 1 out of 2. Miami is going to be allowed to foul twice on each player on each possession. 

And that is exactly what is happening. On the other end the refs are calling any contact against Atlanta. It is a joke.

So no need to overreact to this game.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Gallo is taking the inside shot.  Everybody else is passing to the outside instead of taking theinside shot.  Force these guys to either stop us or foul us...  When you pass it out... it's letting them off the hook.