• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

16 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Damn and I spelled it wrong!  Self own.

Bro, you better learn the mystic arts of ninja-editing.

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Someone give me the scoop on Lavine.   I know there is concern about his ability to stay healthy but I like the guy.   What are the squawk knocks on him?  I know there are always are some. 

I got the same question as a reformed Lavine-basher.  There's no reason for us not to look into that option.  Guy's been hurt before and came back fine.  Who cares if he dunks less after surgery.  His game is solid.

• Like 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Someone give me the scoop on Lavine.   I know there is concern about his ability to stay healthy but I like the guy.   What are the squawk knocks on him?  I know there are always are some. 

In the past it was his defense and good but not great scoring efficiency.  He jumped from a career TS% of about .550% TS% over his first 6 seasons to a primo ~.620% TS% the last 2 years.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

He seems to average 40ppg in State Farm, so he might be worth a look haha

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I got the same question as a reformed Lavine-basher.  There's no reason for us not to look into that option.  Guy's been hurt before and came back fine.  Who cares if he dunks less after surgery.  His game is solid.

I want to like this, but I can't tell if it's a set up or not. 

🤔

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I've gotten good a bit of info to start part 1 tonight. 

Expect to be shocked. A lot of ish will happen this offseason. 

Supes. Thank you for the info.  To save you some time, you can skip all the non Hawks related stuff so we can get the scoop quicker.

😂

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, AHF said:

In the past it was his defense and good but not great scoring efficiency.  He jumped from a career TS% of about .550% TS% over his first 6 seasons to a primo ~.620% TS% the last 2 years.

As someone that's always been a Lavine fan I would like to see him a Hawk. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I was skeptical on him but I'm much more interested with his improved efficiency.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

I was skeptical on him but I'm much more interested with his improved efficiency.

I've been a fan for a while.  If he fully recovers and is still able to attack the rim, I'm all for Lavine.  He isn't my first option as far as two guard, but he's in my top three. I'd prefer SGA and Ayton this off season, but that's a pipe dream. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I want to like this, but I can't tell if it's a set up or not. 

🤔

G'head and buy in, marco.  I'm sure nothing's looming in the deep end once you take the plunge.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e477in76tlk1gtcvnmltz

15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I've gotten good a bit of info to start part 1 tonight. 

Expect to be shocked. A lot of ish will happen this offseason. 

Bro, I'm getting a hand cramp waiting to attack your scoops .. er sc-upes.  I got all my responses pre-written.  Want a preview?

"Aw, that's some bull, supes."

"Ah, you just stole that from Screamin' A Smiff."

"Man, spud said that 2 weeks ago .... wait, are you spud?"

Be honest, sounds pretty good so far right?😏

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

[Removed unnecessary personal shot]

You typed a lot of explaining how contracts work but failed to acknowledge any bit of the precedent set of trading for star players. You also left out many factors like who are you dealing with (in this case Danny Ainge and group). Yes Gobert value may be lowered because of his contract but it will not be low to the point you can just salary match for a trade. That does not give Utah any sense of direction (it does not help them in title contention and it also does not help them rebuild). And even you just said they will need to add pick 16 . Stars packages are not salary matches until they have absolutely fallen off a cliff.

You aren't a tiger. Youre just another fish in the sea. Now go on and tell us about some rumors that literally any fan that can read between the lines can make up. I bet like all of them they wont ever come to fruition. Enjoy your day and enjoy your chart

I've been on this board for a long time, joined back in 2008/2009 and finally made my first post in 2010. I'm nowhere near the longest tenured member here but I can honestly say @NBASupes, @Sothron, and @thecampster have all been proven right with their insider knowledge. 

You're still pretty new here and you don't know how everyone talks, that isn't your fault, but personal attacks aren't needed here. 

Campster typically only speaks to the value of players and the salary cap/CBA implications. When speaking of a potential trade, he rarely mentions draft picks being involved and it's always understood that they would be involved. 

I hope you stick around and continue discussing with us, there's always great nuggets of info being dropped. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

This is the thread we all agreed to as a collective 

That’s cool….I just wish we knew exactly what page the new info was going to drop on before all the comments about it start up.

im refreshing like crazy cause I know once I miss it this thread will be 10 more pages deep and I will wondering what hell happened