• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome A.J. Griffin

marco102

On 8/6/2022 at 9:15 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

Random revelation but:

AJ’s shooting is going to translate to the NBA.

I don’t have any analytical proof, but I’m calling it now.

His health and playing time are the big unknowns that will play a role. But, if he can hold up his end on defense, he should see the floor plenty, and will absolutely be as good (or better) than Kev from deep.

Book it!

Just wanted to bump this after Abu Dhabi

• Like 3

• Premium Member

looks solid, but I still think we should've taken Tari Eason instead.     But it's close and I do like the pick.  Just would've liked it a bit more if we went with Eason instead.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, shakes said:

looks solid, but I still think we should've taken Tari Eason instead.     But it's close and I do like the pick.  Just would've liked it a bit more if we went with Eason instead.

You don’t go against your boy Spud, I was confident on OO and AJ, give it some time. Go play with the Trae dolls a bit. 🏃‍♀️ 

• Haha 1

As you all know, I'm easy to impress with Hawk players.  Griffin has done it.  You may say, "So what.  Krejci impressed you too."  That's true.  So has Aaron Holiday.

In my humble opinion, Atlanta has the makings of a very good bench for this upcoming season.  They have 2 pre-season games yet to play.  Two Hawks didn't make the trip and we want to see them on the floor.  Then, we take this Hawk team on a shake down cruise of about 20 games.

At this point we should have a pretty good idea about the team.  

:smug:

• Like 4