• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Rockets at Hawks -- The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

All bench: The Holidaze, AJ, JJ, OO.

I read somewhere, don't ask me where, that Nate was planning to have either Young or Murray on the floor at all times.  This is not set in stone.  He's like the weather, subject to change at any time.

Aaron seems to be a pretty good PG so the Hawks could very well go five bench.  We never know.

Seems like maybe 2 or 3 minutes at a time, two or three times per game.  

🚶‍♂️

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

I read somewhere, don't ask me where, that Nate was planning to have either Young or Murray on the floor at all times.  This is not set in stone.  He's like the weather, subject to change at any time.

Aaron seems to be a pretty good PG so the Hawks could very well go five bench.  We never know.

Seems like maybe 2 or 3 minutes at a time, two or three times per game.  

🚶‍♂️

I'm with you Grey...you don't sign an all start point guard and play him at the 2 without giving him an opportunity to do what he does best.  Plus creation has always been a weakness of the Hawks during the none Trae minutes so getting Murray on the floor during those minutes does not involve a lot of high level thinking. Nate isn't LP

• Like 4

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm with you Grey...you don't sign an all start point guard and play him at the 2 without giving him an opportunity to do what he does best.  Plus creation has always been a weakness of the Hawks during the none Trae minutes so getting Murray on the floor during those minutes does not involve a lot of high level thinking. Nate isn't LP

yea I'll be very disappointed if at least one of Trae/DJM is not on the floor at all times.  

• Like 3

• Moderators

Definitely with all of you guys.  I expect a few minutes without one of them but the vast majority of minutes should have one of Trae or DJM running the show.  Should be very little, if any, time for "bench only" lineups in a given game.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

2022-09-12_20-39-54.png

This was my original projection, before there was some reason to believe AJ was a real person and not just a hologram that we drafted with chronic foot issues.

So, yeah, AJ picks up some of those wing minutes with BogBog out, of course... as will ADay.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

1. It’ll be JC rolling to the basket off a screen n roll with DM. 2 pt lay in.

2. No.

3. 11

4. 10

5. Hmm… all bench? Like all 5 dudes from the pine at once in the game? 7 minutes? 

Apparently everyone hated my answers :laugh1: