• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I would like to see what it would take to get Mo Bamba in Atlanta. 

Who's he going to replace in the rotation? Not CC. Not Godzilla. Not JC. Not JJ.

Meanwhile, you need two back-up wings in the rotation, not just one.

BogBog and AJ are a lethal combination.

If you add a low post player, rather, it's gotta be someone who doesn't expect to play every night, but when his number is called, he's productive on both ends of the floor.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I'm going to call it now: trade Hunter for lottery pick(s) and start AJ. This kid is going to be special. It is night and day watching him versus Hunter.

Coach's Son!!

Griff Money came to us already skilled with a high BBIQ.  He's not tentative.   That's something that Hunter is just growing out of...  Hunter should be concerned because Griff Money is breathing down his back and doesn't even know it.   But right now, Griff Money is 19 and he doesn't even know that he's under consideration. 

Right now, I just want to see more Griff minutes.   I think Nate will have to give him more. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm going to call it now: trade Hunter for lottery pick(s) and start AJ. This kid is going to be special. It is night and day watching him versus Hunter.

Shouldve did that before the extension...

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

Honestly, if we can get consistency from AJ, Bogi becomes a really good trade piece. 

I agree with this. But of course it’s still too early. We definitely need to see more good consistent  games out of AJ first!

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

That's indeed a consideration.   I would like to see what it would take to get Mo Bamba in Atlanta. 

I think this is a good consideration if we were to trade Bogi due to AJ stepping up. Maybe add a pick to it coming back to us but all in all Bogi could be a keeper too just as easily. For me it depends on how the season plays out.

I have real legitimate concerns of this team getting bullied still. Mo Bamba gives us some really good length and he can shoot it.

4 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Prudent. I know this win feels amazing but it's a fact the Bucks didn't bring their A game tonight. After the quick start you could really tell they felt they could just coast and they looked a lot like the Hawks did in the Charlotte and Toronto team, getting outhustled and outworked and settling for perimeter shots. I think it can be a really important game though just because after tonight you figure AJ gets more playing time and that will make us better. Also JJ just put together back-to-back games of really solid play. If those two guys continue to play and contribute it makes our team that was pretty good a lot better.

I think this is the best post of the night. We had a great win tonight and we showed that we can hang with one of the best teams in the nba who also happens to be one of the most physical teams in the nba as well but it’s no doubt the bucks didn’t bring their best and it’s important to remember that!….we have plenty of more good teams to face and brutal battles but we can’t get locked in on this one big win.

true contenders show up and beat the best throughout the season. Great win but we have to see more! Don’t get caught up in our own hype and start overvaluing our own players . We been down that road before and even Schlenk has admitted that.

We play Philly and Jazz back to back let’s see what happens.

• Thanks 1