• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Thunder at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm talking about you and your constant emotional bad takes

Bad to you.. Who cares?  lol

Dre and JC disappear more than a magician..

AJ had a bad night so what? 

Edited by terrell
  • Confused 1

@terrell Thinks that the Hawks are better off starting Griffin and Culver even though the team just blew a lead and lost to the thunder at home with his favorite players playing a significant part in this loss!

So they cant have a bad night but Dre and JC and their HUGE contracts can stink it up for half the dman season? smh

We lost to Houston with Dre and JC.. OKC is a better team..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

So they cant have a bad night but Dre and JC and their HUGE contracts can stink it up for half the dman season? smh

You pumped them both up after 1 good night...But I guess you are allow to do things that you think the rest of us aren't suppose to.  LOL!

• Premium Member

The problem is we got too 3pt shot happy.  Too much looking for Bogi.   We have to run offense and not try to go 1 on 1 so much.

Glad that DJM didn't land on his feet... Dude was out of control there.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Some really rough defensive lineups out there with Hunter/JC out and Bogi back… until Trae can fix his shooting, we cant afford for anyone else to go 3/14 like AJ tonight.

The one positive is its extremely refreshing to see Bogi back — he’s the only other player that plays and shoots with confidence. Hes either shooting or driving as soon as he catches a pass.  Others need to learn from him.

• Like 1

You pumped them both up after 1 good night...But I guess you are allow to do things that you think the rest of us aren't suppose to.  LOL!

AJ had had more than1 good night.. Culver is a great scrap guy.. Nothing I said was wrong..

AJ is better than Dre offensively.. Culver passes, cuts, scraps better than Dre..

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

AJ had had more than1 good night.. Culver is a great scrap guy.. Nothing I said was wrong..

AJ is better than Dre offensively.. Culver passes, cuts, scraps better than Dre..

And yet they are 1-2 without Dre?