• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Thunder at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Also 10-11 from the freethrow line and 10 assists. No one hit more that 2 freethrows.

And horrible defense...Especially in the 1st half..

Just now, hawkman said:

This loss won't hurt as much if Houston and Golden State take care of business tonight. Still, this was a blown opportunity.

BS.. 

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Out work Culver?  No way!  At least that what several posters said after the last game

Don't worry, things will get much better when we get Collins and Hunter back.........

Haha! Our 200 million dollar men will save the day..

20 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's what people want though.  As long as Trae isn't taking 25 shots.

He played a great game tonight.. it is not how much he shoots it is how he plays the game. He played a solid game. His shot wasn't falling.

Okc is a scrappy team.

• Like 3

I can rant and rave but I have run out of excuses for whom is to blame. Looks like we are just a .500 team...Maybe a lil better or worse...

I guess we are just going to have to ride this one out to see if this team can regroup and get it together.

The only bright spot - Bogi shot well early. Otherwise, no Hawk played worth a damn tonight imo .

Nothing else to say really.. Just damn...

25 game pledge.... lol

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

Start of the 4th for 6 minutes:

2 points, TO, Missed 3, Missed 2, TO, Missed 3, Missed 2, Missed 3, 2 points, Missed 3, Missed 3, Missed 3, TO....for 4 Measly points.

We went from being up 4 to down 4 in those 6 minutes.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I will say Jalen Williams is huge and very skilled with the ball. I see why the Hawks wanted him.

Hawks just dont play well vs Scrappy teams..

And thats with or without JC and Dre..

• Premium Member

This is my issue with Nate. Bogi should have been subbed out after the 1st Timeout after OKC took the lead at 93-90. 

Nate refuses to deviate from the timing of substitution patterns. He'll just let a lead evaporate in lieu of putting guys back in because it's not their time. And I get it, guys need rest - but this is a recurring theme.

You saw his legs getting heavy but kept him in anyway?

• Sad 2

• Premium Member

We simply could not hit wide open shots either at the rim or threes in the fourth quarter. I can't point a finger at any one player or coach for this. Trae did not go iso mode in this game. The ball WAS MOVING all game long except for maybe a couple of minutes in the 2nd half. We as a team simply could make a shot to save our lives and we just handed OKC what should have been a comfortable home win for us.

The only bright spots are that the young guys and Bogi are looking good. Bogi looked totally gassed in the 2nd half and he should have been pulled earlier. But he was on fire in the first. He just needs more game time to get back into game shape. AJ could not hit a shot at all tonight but otherwise he looked good. Jalen and Culver were good. 

• Like 3