Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Game was lost because we came out asleep and pose the resistence of a wet paper towel on defense throughout the entire game. Hawks stink, we won't make the play in if Cap misses a bunch more time. Fans here hoping for another second half miracle turnaround will be disappointed. This isn't 2021 the East isn't a bunch of crap teams anymore.

We are one of the crap teams. We don't have no depth no more and there ain't nothing new to spam that no one hasn't seen from us before 

4 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Bright spot is Trae led the team in +/-, something that doesn’t happen often for obvious reasons.

Dim spot is head-to-head all time Nunn is +54 (5-2 team record) to Trae +5.  It was clear in his heat days he loved the matchup whenever they shared the floor.

So did Nunn score his points with Trae on the floor, and with Trae guarding him?

You watched the game, right?

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

And include everyone..Hawks have to get off some of these atrocious contracts... Best year to tank in a while.. lol

Push Ressler to sell the team. He and the people he has hired know little about winning. He has failed as an owner. Schlenk failed.

It's hard to built a consistent winner with poor ownship, management and coaching.

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Somehow we are in the play in but also 9th in the tankathon.com 

We may be the 12 seed before the end of next week. I dont even care if we make the play-in, as if that really matters.

Player development might actually get me back in State Farm this season.. Trade some vets play the young guys...Start getting ready for 2023-24

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So did Nunn score his points with Trae on the floor, and with Trae guarding him?

You watched the game, right?

You know I've been to Ben Hill.   They lack cable television.  It's like stepping into Sparta... In the Heat of the night style.   Carter Country....

This is their town logo...

Is there life without cable TV?. There are at least three ways to watch… |  by Michael Robert Caditz | Medium

My Kanye Voice:

Ressler don't like Hawks Fans...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We are one of the crap teams. We don't have no depth no more and there ain't nothing new to spam that no one hasn't seen from us before 

The lack of bench was an obvious concern before the season even started. The Holiday's never were going to be able to pull their weight... OO is an 7th or 8th man. 

It just isn't good.

JC and Capela gotta go. Capela value ain't going up and anyone that has a center that we need don't want Capela so we might as we get a 1st and role players for him. We need to get out of JC contract and get a protected 1st. 125 million for what he's giving us. He gotta go. Indy gives us a TPE and I'll take it. 

Tank, get Wemby or Scoot. Trade Murray for a better fitting star and start the new squad with depth and star power that fit. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Video of the year every year. 

Perfect lyrics. 

Tasteful dancers. 

Just the right color bombardment. 

After 20 years, still stands up to whatever is being made now.

While this post is Stange, I will say your post of the year so far was the Teddy Pendergrass post earlier in this thread.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

While this post is Stange, I will say your post of the year so far was the Teddy Pendergrass post earlier in this thread.

Yeah but it should've been Turn off the lights........

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I saw where somebody posted a picture of Wimby and Scoot in Hawks Jersey.... and I figure... O.. we must be posting random shit... and really random shit that won't happen.   Silver will shut down the league before he allow us to have a All NBA every year player. 

You guys who are calling for the tank.. .I can guarantee that we'd be picking 5th regardless of where we finish. 

Just now, Diesel said:

I saw where somebody posted a picture of Wimby and Scoot in Hawks Jersey.... and I figure... O.. we must be posting random shit... and really random shit that won't happen.   Silver will shut down the league before he allow us to have a All NBA every year player. 

You guys who are calling for the tank.. .I can guarantee that we'd be picking 5th regardless of where we finish. 

Adam loves the Hawks. He gonna get us Wemby