• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (2 of 2)

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

Gotta' love Trae's confidence, but he's not been having success driving inside for a while now.  

He doesn’t get blocked as much as one would think, but challenging his super low release angle isn’t a problem for most Bigs.

Edited by benhillboy

The Hawks make everything hard on offense.  They run zero plays to their bigs.  There is zero excuse for Hunter to be going to the free throw line for the first or second time with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter.  The offense is dominated too much by the backcourt. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

We need a shooter... I don't care how we get him...  I don't care if somebody goes and put up shots all summer and come back as a deadeye or if we trade for one.. we need a shooter. 

This season is not over.. by any means but our offense suffers from not having good three point shooting. 

'

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, BrazilianHawk said:

I won't fret over this loss.

I liked most of what I saw tonight. 

Yeah at least we competed. The rest of this season is just getting Quin acclimated in my eyes....

I expect a few roster changes..

3 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Just horrendous one-sided officiating. It was blatant. Trae got hacked multiple times in the last 2 mins and DJ’s steal should have been an and-one. 

Hope Snyder speaks up in the post game because that was a joke. 

You mean the play where Trae dribbled into three defenders and one of them stripped him clean?

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Just horrendous one-sided officiating. It was blatant. Trae got hacked multiple times in the last 2 mins and DJ’s steal should have been an and-one. 

Hope Snyder speaks up in the post game because that was a joke. 

He should advocate for a 4th ref in every Hawks game. After all, having 3 of them against us night in and night out makes things really hard. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

We need a shooter... I don't care how we get him...  I don't care if somebody goes and put up shots all summer and come back as a deadeye or if we trade for one.. we need a shooter. 

This season is not over.. by any means but our offense suffers from not having good three point shooting. 

'

Bey is a shooter. Bogi is a shooter. We got shooters. We need a #1 option scorer. Someone who you gotta scheme for on offense. 

• Thanks 1