• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 6 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Well my NBA season is over.. Glad they fought hard..

I Probably wont even watch anymore Playoff games.. 

Offseason will be interesting...

Hawks have no future with Quin. He's a loser as a coach. Did nothing with a good Jazz team for years

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Y'all kill me with this insane notion that if someone else was on the floor, Trae would not have kept shooting and missing.  Give me an fing break

Ditching him would be a good option if something can get done. He is a sub 40% shooter in the playoffs. No reason to think it will change.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

You love it when Trae gets hot but you also are scared of his shot selection, ball dominance, and his desire to win the game on his on. Q will work on ball movement and pace during the off season.

Hopefully everyone buys in.

Shot selection was much better in the 2nd half, than in the 1st.  Difference is he was making the tough shots in the 1st, and damn near couldn't make anything in the 2nd.  I think he missed his last 10 shots, none of them bad shots.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

Ditching him would be a good option if something can get done. He is a sub 40% shooter in the playoffs. No reason to think it will change.

Its called coaching my brother!  I'm assuming that's why Quinn is here.  What do you think?  He's just for show on the sideline or there just to tell Young "do your thing man"?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nash said:

Hawks have no future with Quin. He's a loser as a coach. Did nothing with a good Jazz team for years

He overachieved with that roster.. lol

Mitchell and Gobert just proved that..

Just now, benhillboy said:

Quin with some obvious brain farts.  There really aren’t any words to describe how ridiculous it was to play Capela 28 minutes and Bogi 20 based on the series data.  Bogi only had a 143 offensive rating coming into this game smh.

Bogi needed more shots tonight.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Yall might as well stop..

Trae isnt going anywhere...

Accept it.. I have.

We just have to get better pieces around him somehow..

Hopefully he takes another step under Quin next season..

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Quin with some obvious brain farts.  There really aren’t any words to describe how ridiculous it was to play Capela 28 minutes and Bogi 20 based on the series data.  Bogi only had a 143 offensive rating coming into this game smh.

:good: 

We lost our offensive momentum when he subbed back in CC with 6+ minutes to go :blanky:

Just now, Jody23 said:

The guys fought hard.  Can't ask for more than that.  Definitely alot of work to be done to get better over the next few months.

Cmon Jody, you gotta finish it.....Unto the Offseason? 😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Its called coaching my brother!  I'm assuming that's why Quinn is here.  What do you think?  He's just for show on the sideline or there just to tell Young "do your thing man"?

Trae is going to suck at shooting regardless of the coach. I think Trae is always going to be who he is.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Young credited for 28 shot attempts...Bogi 8...Just ridiculous

• Like 2