• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 6 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I just can't understand Young...Like everyone on the team was hitting shots but it doesn't matter to him.  He is just going to freeze everyone out when the mood hit him.  SMH

LIke I said he has no conscience to a fault. I think he took like 60 shots the last 2 games.. lol...

How many games would it take any other Hawk to do that?

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

We just have to get better pieces around him somehow..

So your starting power forward missing 2 shot going 3-4 from 3 and your small forward shooting 3-6 from 3 and your center missing 2 shots with all of the starters in double figure scoring isn't enough around him?

• Moderators

It was an abnormally hot spring Saturday in 1998, but apparently not hot enough for some. With the sun a long way from setting, I was walking home from work that Freaknik weekend, stuck among the throngs of thongs and sarongs prancing to competing bass beats along Auburn Avenue, when suddenly... oh, wait.

It isn't October already?

Back to the drafts you go!

Go Hawks!

~lw3

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

High usage, low efficiency players are the worst. 

Who has the most turnovers in the league since Trae entered?  Take a wild guess lol.

Granted, he also has the most assists in that span.  But the only leading total assist men to take home a ‘ship in the last 36 years have been LeBron (bubble year) and Magic.  Trae isn’t LeBron or Magic to put it mildly but good God I may have some posters coming to say he is let me be out lol.

He’s a below average shooter from the field and three for his career with horrible defensive metrics annually.  It just never made sense.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Sad 1

Just now, benhillboy said:

Who has the most turnovers in the league since Trae entered?  Take a wild guess lol.

Granted, he also has the most assists in that span.  But the only leading total assist men to take home a ‘ship in the last 36 years have been LeBron (bubble year) and Magic.  Trae isn’t LeBron or Magic to put it mildly but good God I may have some posters coming to say he is let me be out lol.

So who do you want to trade for Trae?

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Lets see what we can do with a full off season of Quinn actually building a system that isnt "hey you guys just go iso all game while I stand with my arms folded".

Here is the thing that pisses me off the most...They don't go "Iso" until Young decides to go Iso.  The ball was moving all game long until Young decided to go hero ball! Maybe he listens to some of fans who convince him to revert to the "shoot it Trae" offense.  You even had someone egging him on during the thread to just let it fly after he had already taken 25 shots.  Its not the rest of the team nor the coaching staff...It is one dude who constantly flips the script through 3 different coaching staffs.  It has to be obvious to everyone by now.  There should be no more debate about Hunter of Collins or whomever else you are trying blame the majority of the time.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1