• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- The Home Opener!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

This is how I saw it too.   We had opportunities and we took bad shots in some of those possessions.   We will remember the two Capela misses but honestly the second one was either two high or he was pushed in the back or something.  The first one was Bizarre.  The ball was in...  Then it was out.  Still he shot 50% and grabbed about 13 rebounds. I don't think we can ignore the fact that Mitchell Robinson shut down the middle when he was in the game.   We are close... we will get it together. 

Just looked at the first missed bunny.  There was no excuse for that.   

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

And the selfishness continues.  On a play late in the 4th, Murray drew two defenders and had Jalen open on the wing.  Instead of making the pass, he tries a turnaround jumper over two guys and misses smh.

You mean when he was in the lane?

I agree with Nique... it was a good shot.  He had shook off the two defenders and had a inside the FT lane shot.  He had made that same shot moments before. Just off to the left. 

I think DJ did pretty good this game.   He made good passes and he didn't play a lot of Hero ball.  He had one shot I didn't like.. it was on the break...  He should have pulled it back or passed it off but aside from that, he didn't do so bad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

This is crazy smh

Yeah,  after hearing Trae's dad proclaim that Snyder is the “best thing” to happen for Trae since being drafted, and seeing the exact same guy to start the season that we saw under Nate is a little discouraging to say the least..

Especially seeing how Brunson played. He looked like the more complete player easily...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Brunson dropped 31 and 5 with his B-game.  Such a unique talent he molded himself into once he realized his mastery of leverage and angles and his peers’ depressing lack thereof. He easily finished through #12 in the post, giving up 6” and 35 pounds, with his left hand no less.

Jalen Brunson's career FG% is 49.2%

Lawd I'd love to have an efficient PG like that

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I cant let OO off the hook either..

Please STOP calling this man "BIG O"

He is nothing more than a journey man center.

Our team needed to get BIGGER, but lets give a huge new contract to a small center, who proved again tonight that against Most teams with size that he's a complete non factor..

Dude scored 6 pts(I think), gave up offensive boards, and didnt do anything to warrant making 16 mill a year. smfh

Tbh, I dont see much of anything right now that gives me hope other than JJ’s development................:sad:

Im gonna start lowering my expectations for some of these guys and just hope for the best...lol

Edited by terrell