• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons -- IST Group Play Game 1

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I messed up. I thought that score was from tonight. It was from Saturday. I am watching the Sixers game right now. Hali got 15 assists and 0 TURNOVERS. WTF!

Halliburton has been out of this world this year, if he keeps it up he should get  strong MVP consideration

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I messed up. I thought that score was from tonight. It was from Saturday. I am watching the Sixers game right now. Hali got 15 assists and 0 TURNOVERS. WTF!

True PG right there..

Thats CP3 like shit

He had 17 assists the other night..and only a couple of Turnovers

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Halliburton has been out of this world this year, if he keeps it up he should get  strong MVP consideration

Building around prolific assisting guards usually isn’t a championship-style operation.  With this dude I have to make an exception.

It can’t possibly happen in Indy with that payroll but whoever trades for or signs him at the end of his current deal better be looking for their final piece because he’s it.  A little improvement on the glass so he can grab-and-go and defensive effort and he’s virtually without weakness.

Just realized he’s cousins with Eddie Jones.  Makes sense, loved that dude.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Building around prolific assisting guards usually isn’t a championship-style operation.  With this dude I have to make an exception.

It can’t possibly happen in Indy with that payroll but whoever trades for or signs him at the end of his current deal better be looking for their final piece because he’s it.  A little improvement on the glass so he can grab-and-go and defensive effort and he’s virtually without weakness.

Just realized he’s cousins with Eddie Jones.  Makes sense, loved that dude.

That's an interesting fact I was not aware off. I was also a huge fan. 

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

But back to the Hawks: killed it from the line, ball was moving, Bey awakens, and DJ doing his “let me account for Trae being out on y’all ass” thing.  Leggo.

They put it together late, but at least they put it together.   I can't say that they would have pulled out a win last year. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Fade Cunningham, folx.  Faaaade Cunningham. 

Bwhy nobody talk about how bad he suxxxxx? 

Right now they are very young.   I watched CC and IS shoot them out of the game on some dumb shots.   CC is still 6'6" and can handle the ball and is a PG, he just needs to be coached.  I understand that he has been injured and all but if I were he, I would try to spend the summer with somebody like Penny Hardaway or Jalen Rose.   He has to learn how to be a leader and a big PG.   Monty is going to make him think the game.   

I think they probably want one more spin at the Draft lottery. 

I can see them trying to move a Draft pick and a young player for a better young player. 

I can easily see:   Jaden Ivey and their first to Houston for Amen Thompson and their first. 

Monty will make Cade and those twins into Must See TV. 

They just have some maturing to do.