• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- IST Game #2

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Lauren Jbara is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, but Tabitha has two very nice, large reasons why she is growing on me.

I dont like Lauren on NBA TV(as a host not looks.lol)

She was great here though..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Nah.  They owe some unprotected first rounders to San Antonio.

Not this season thank God.. But LF will probably blow the 2  picks we have anyway.....Good thing Im used to it.. smh

Edited by terrell

Hawks weren’t expected to win this game, no biggie.  Sixers actually have a sound defense and clearly the best player on the floor.

Nick Nurse is 10-6 versus the Hawks.  LP and Nate weren’t equals and Quinn isn’t either.  I hear him talking about getting beat on cuts.  When your players don’t cut in practice they won’t defend it in games duh.

Edited by benhillboy

25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Another game where ORebs killed us.

If we dont draft at least 1 7ftr with one of our picks this year Im done.. Jesus Christ..

Not moving CC to Dallas for the 10th pick(Lively) was another huge blunder by this Franchise...

Shit never ends....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

If we dont draft at least 1 7ftr with one of our picks this year Im done.. Jesus Christ..

Not moving CC to Dallas for the 10th pick was another huge blunder by this Franchise...

F&@k me.  So you telling me the Hawks missed on Derrick Lively and Cason Wallace for Clint?  I keep a healthy distance away from those insider, rumor threads.  But if true, again, f&@k me.

Poor draft picks, regression in Trae’s shot.  Kyle is on the edge as my avatar.  I’m about to go with Plastic Man or Flip Murray out this mfer.  Ira Newble even.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Hawks weren’t expected to win this game, no biggie.  Sixers actually have a sound defense and clearly the best player on the floor.

Nick Nurse is 10-6 versus the Hawks.  LP and Nate weren’t equals and Quinn isn’t either.  I hear him talking about getting beat on cuts.  When your players don’t cut in practice they won’t defend it in games duh.

Vegas has hawks as the favorite to win this game 

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

F&@k me.  So you telling me the Hawks missed on Derrick Lively and Cason Wallace for Clint?  I keep a healthy distance away from those insider, rumor threads.  But if true, again, f&@k me.

Poor draft picks, regression in Trae’s shot.  Kyle is on the edge as my avatar.  I’m about to go with Plastic Man or Flip Murray out this mfer.  Ira Newble even.

I'm calling BS on that. No one is giving #10 for Clint. That's complete whale dung. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jody23 said:

Nah.  They owe some unprotected first rounders to San Antonio.

Yea, we owe our 25 pick and 27 pick with 26 pick swap so the fate of this team is sealed for the next 3 - 4 seasons.

IMO what makes it worst is that by the time we no longer owe picks, Trae and Dejoune will need new contracts so we can't trade them for a rebuilding package prior to that if we wanted to go that route if it doesn't work out.

I never been a fan of the trade from day 1, I completely understand why Schlenk left immediately after being forced by the FO to make that trade.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I'm calling BS on that. No one is giving #10 for Clint. That's complete whale dung. 

Yeah that wasn't the trade being reported the exact trade if i remember correctly was

#15 + Clint  for  #10 + Bertans or  Hardaway JR    So we were getting Lively  but giving up our 1st and taking back a  not so good contract with it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, benhillboy said:

If a team with no injured players isn't expected to win every single home game, they can't be taken seriously.

Same old, same old.

Their superstar is 10x better than ours. It doesn't look like they're in the same category.

39 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

If a team with no injured players isn't expected to win every single home game, they can't be taken seriously.

Same old, same old.

Their superstar is 10x better than ours. It doesn't look like they're in the same category.

Trae is a superstar in name only. Advanced metrics suggest his impact on the game does not warrant superstar status. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, BrazilianHawk said:

Same old, same old.

@BrazilianHawk   That sounds silly.

I was thinking about the year the Bulls went 72-10.  How many perfectly healthy home teams were expected to beat Chicago at Home that year??

This is what I mean when I talk about people with Playstation expectations.   This is not the Playstation.   This is a real, live NBA game.   It matters when you play one of the Best teams in the league.   Somebody is going to win and somebody is going to lose.   The Homecourt is great for comfort but it doesn't change the talent and ability that hits the floor.   Who the refs are has a bigger bearing on the game than being at Home.  What Philadelphia showed us last night is what they have shown to everybody that they have played...  Embiid is a load and if you don't have an answer for him, he will beat you down.   That is whether you are at home or not. 

Finally, you said their superstar is better than ours...   DUH?  You talking about the reigning MVP of the League....  DUH?

duh-are-you-serious-h6u1v48ufhnlqw8w.web

• Thanks 2