• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Celtics

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

Pretty soft second technical to eject Dwight tonight, but it didn't matter. So glad to finally see Prince getting meaningful minutes. No idea what took Bud so long. This season has been so inconsistent, but I am definitely excited to see our true playoff form where Dwight steps it up to another level.

Al's foul on Dwight was worse than Taurean's foul against Whiteside. Taurean got ejected, Al didn't even get a T. Dwight had something else for him though.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Al's foul on Dwight was worse than Taurean's foul against Whiteside. Taurean got ejected

If Prince was wearing green it would have been a foul and no one would have thought anything of it, especially the refs. 

• Like 3

We actually fought through screens and defended the 3pt line.

That's how you beat the Celtics: crowd IT and force other players to make plays, guard the 3 and pound them inside.

Just now, Alex said:

This team is impossible to predict.  Bad losses pile up and then they win at Boston.  

This most inconsistent team I've seen in awhile. I would say the Big Dog team was this inconsistent but their bench and bench talent was so bad that it didn't matter most nights. This team has talent, just lack fit and consistency at the PG position. Dennis is talented but he's still learning and so it Delaney. 

9 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

Y'all seen Anna Horford going off on Twitter?

Such as this kinda stuff. Al couldn't keep two feet in the paint when Dwight looked at him out of the corner of his eye. Al needs to cover his own back. Don't think IT needs Al for any help or confidence, thats for sure. 

2 hours ago

Al's got IT's back.

35 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We actually fought through screens and defended the 3pt line.

That's how you beat the Celtics: crowd IT and force other players to make plays, guard the 3 and pound them inside.

I recall Raptors exposed that last week. They'll be okay when Bradley returns, can't count on him to stay healthy though. 

Not going harder after Butler may backfire on them in the playoffs.