Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member
On 12/18/2021 at 12:29 PM, Final_quest said:

Trotting out Delon and about to retire Lou Williams is not the answer.  

Very few things annoy me more than watching Lou slow down the offense to take a midrange fadeway when that should be a last resort shot and not a staple in the bench offense. Especially when he and Delon freeze out Cam.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 12/17/2021 at 11:05 AM, Sothron said:

As I said before Mrs. Sothron and myself are huge Blackhawks fans and we followed that case closely. I knew from the start it was all lies. Kane would never rape a girl. It just isn't in his DNA to do something like that. 

That guy trying to ruin your career because of another "journalist" lying about something and you calling her out on it is sickening. I don't blame you for taking that stance.

Wholly agree with your second paragraph.  I have stopped trying to assume I know anything about public figures other than the face they choose to show the world.  I would have said Bill Cosby was near the top of the list of people who seemed wired to never do vile things to women but it just shows how little we know about these people unless we have a personal insight into them.  

On 12/18/2021 at 1:09 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Same since we drafted Trae. Same shit different year is all.

That's why I think Atlanta is really invested in Sharife Cooper's development. Give him all the minutes he can in the G-League this year where he can play through mistakes and adapt to the NBA game so that next year he will have the keys as our backup PG and there won't be as much of a drop off in our offense when Trae sits. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

That's why I think Atlanta is really invested in Sharife Cooper's development. Give him all the minutes he can in the G-League this year where he can play through mistakes and adapt to the NBA game so that next year he will have the keys as our backup PG and there won't be as much of a drop off in our offense when Trae sits. 

If you watch him in  G League, it's clear they've told him to work on his scoring. He gets to the basket at will and his three point shooting has improved too.  Defense has been solid.

Haven't seen too many fantastic passing, but to me that's the best part of his game so I'm not worried about that.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, marco102 said:

This seems like a natural sponsorship considering Trae plays in State Farm Arena AND is the natural successor to Chris Paul as far as best playmaking guard in the league. 

As it should be.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, marco102 said:

This seems like a natural sponsorship considering Trae plays in State Farm Arena AND is the natural successor to Chris Paul as far as best playmaking guard in the league. 

See, we will get to see Trae on Christmas after all!

I wonder if State Farm will let Trae bring some of his teammates into the commericals like CP3 did?  Wonder who they would choose?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Translation: Knick bandwagon fans wait for the end when the outcome is secure to cheer; scared weenies if you will; gutless heartless f^cks.

I gave it to a couple Nik fans on RgM who were talking that talk after this bootleg a**, asterisk win(sic).  I was a little mean ..... worth it.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I gave it to a couple Nik fans on RgM who were talking that talk after this bootleg a**, asterisk win(sic).  I was a little mean ..... worth it.

I feel like an upset teenie millennial right now and I’m not even joking. I feel heated

in the face mad, see I even skipped a line cuz my f(at)ingers are mad.

I feel like crybaby Klay after game 2 vs OKC in the 2016 playoffs.. just like an upset privilege millennial B!TCH!!! My bad self but I do, it’s not my fault it’s Adam Silver and my longtime frugal cheap scrub season ticket 🎫 holder fans. 

F this, when Trae and Hunter and the rest get back we will showem, SHOWEM ALL! 

#fucabugatti

:angry2:

image.gif.f6861fa5e778b014bcdd40af89629f85.gif

• Haha 1