• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is there more to the article?  Can you post the rest?  I refuse to pay for the Atlantic as long as they have Buffalo reporter Tim Graham on the payroll.  We have history.

On 12/7/2021 at 11:12 AM, shakes said:

Wow, my top 5 of all time?  let me think a second.  Alright, off the top of my head and in no particular order...

Michael Jordan

Scottie Pippen

Chris Mullin 

Trae Young

Mahmoud Abdul Rauf (would've been D Rose if he never got hurt)

Nique

Joe Johnson

Trae

Kevin Johnson

Chris Webber

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, shakes said:

Is there more to the article?  Can you post the rest?  I refuse to pay for the Atlantic as long as they have Buffalo reporter Tim Graham on the payroll.  We have history.

Yes, No - forum rules prohibit posting the entire paid for article.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, Sothron said:

Details? 

It was about 10 years ago when Patrick Kane was falsely accused of rape.   Tim Graham and a local Chicago radio sports update person Julie DiCaro went out of their way to attempt to convict Kane in the press.  Even after it became obvious that Kane was victim of a scam DiCaro kept doubling down and trying to paint Kane as a rapist.   (even to this day she still is trying).

After the Buffalo DA held a press conference calling the "victim" a liar and saying how they were going to press no charges on Kane, DiCaro continued to report and opine as to Kane's guilt.     The day the DA dropped the case DiCaro cried on Twitter about all the verbal abuse she was taking from Hawks fans.   I responded on Twitter that she deserves all the twitter abuse she is getting.   Tim Graham saw that and tried to cancel me.  Posted my name and where I work on Twitter, lied and put a headline next to it that said "lawyer encourages death threats" and encouraged people to call and get me fired.   I'm a self employed lawyer so that didn't work lol, but I did have a few crazies call up and talk shit to my receptionist.     Shut down my twitter account as a result.

So yea, Tim Graham is a POS who can go F himself.  And as long as he is employed by The Athletic they will never get a dime from me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, shakes said:

Posted my name and where I work on Twitter, lied and put a headline next to it that said "lawyer encourages death threats" and encouraged people to call and get me fired.   I'm a self employed lawyer so that didn't work lol, but I did have a few crazies call up and talk shit to my receptionist.     Shut down my twitter account as a result.

That is really scummy.  Talk about projecting.  You didn't do anything to paint a target or encourage threats but he absolutely painted a target on your back with a dishonest take on the situation.  It is amazing how often people accuse others of what they are the ones doing anymore.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, shakes said:

It was about 10 years ago when Patrick Kane was falsely accused of rape.   Tim Graham and a local Chicago radio sports update person Julie DiCaro went out of their way to attempt to convict Kane in the press.  Even after it became obvious that Kane was victim of a scam DiCaro kept doubling down and trying to paint Kane as a rapist.   (even to this day she still is trying).

After the Buffalo DA held a press conference calling the "victim" a liar and saying how they were going to press no charges on Kane, DiCaro continued to report and opine as to Kane's guilt.     The day the DA dropped the case DiCaro cried on Twitter about all the verbal abuse she was taking from Hawks fans.   I responded on Twitter that she deserves all the twitter abuse she is getting.   Tim Graham saw that and tried to cancel me.  Posted my name and where I work on Twitter, lied and put a headline next to it that said "lawyer encourages death threats" and encouraged people to call and get me fired.   I'm a self employed lawyer so that didn't work lol, but I did have a few crazies call up and talk shit to my receptionist.     Shut down my twitter account as a result.

So yea, Tim Graham is a POS who can go F himself.  And as long as he is employed by The Athletic they will never get a dime from me.

As I said before Mrs. Sothron and myself are huge Blackhawks fans and we followed that case closely. I knew from the start it was all lies. Kane would never rape a girl. It just isn't in his DNA to do something like that. 

That guy trying to ruin your career because of another "journalist" lying about something and you calling her out on it is sickening. I don't blame you for taking that stance.

• Like 4