• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

32 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Trae is a man of the people. 😂

Trae stood up a beat writer going at it with a fan.  The string of tweets is pretty hilarious but the clap back by Trae stole the show!

https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/trae_young_calls_out_hawks_writer_over_insulting_a_fan/s1_127_36666875?utm_source=mb&utm_medium=email&mb_edition=20211209&mb_loc=right_h

Chris played himself. He got to drop that pompous shit he be on. It's one thing to be a fan and doing that shit but you are a writer. Chill son

Sarah is humble and shit. Chris starting to be more and more like Terrance Moore but more disrespectful 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Haha 2

Mr. Wonderful, Dallas.  I wouldn't trade Trae for him, even swap.  And, we got boot when the trade went down.  Winner, winner!  

He admits that he's out of shape.  I know, round is a shape.  He's not in NBA playing shape.

We can't say that about our two that we received in the trade.  They are not fat.

:smug:

• Haha 2

Time to stuff the ballots again! 

Throughout the voting period, fans may submit one full ballot each day via the NBAApp and NBA.com, as well as vote for up to 10 unique players per day on Twitter. All current NBA players will be available for selection. Five “2-for-1 Days” will allow fans to have their votes count twice on Jan. 30, Feb.Jan 28, 2021
image.png.4a3eeb663c6d77963a77120f306045ae.png
https://www.nba.com › news › 2021...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Time to stuff the ballots again! 

Throughout the voting period, fans may submit one full ballot each day via the NBAApp and NBA.com, as well as vote for up to 10 unique players per day on Twitter. All current NBA players will be available for selection. Five “2-for-1 Days” will allow fans to have their votes count twice on Jan. 30, Feb.Jan 28, 2021
image.png.4a3eeb663c6d77963a77120f306045ae.png
https://www.nba.com › news › 2021...

So we can vote between Dec.25-Jan. 22, that’s 29 days of voting, 5 of those days the votes count twice, so that truly would make it 34 day, 10 times on NBA.com and once on Twitter would be 11 times a day. 

34X11= 374 votes 🗳 

Count me in for 374 votes for Trae if I did the math 🧮 right. 

This kid deserves to be a starter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trae is now 3rd in scoring, and still 3rd in assists.  He is having an amazing season. All that is missing at this point is the wins.

We have to get going and go on a winning streak to solidify his quest for All Star and All NBA spots.

I know this is not a rule, but remember, we are the Hawks, and the general public will always find any excuse they can to slight our team. We can't be looking up in the standings at big market teams like Brooklyn, Chicago, Washington, Miami and Boston, in addition to the defending champs in Milwaukee and think that they will just award Trae with accolades, even if he has legitimately earned them. Hell the league is ready to anoint Lamelo Ball over Trae as soon as they possibly can find a crack in Trae's armor. 

Got to win and remove all doubt/hate from the equation.

• Like 4