• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

hace 5 minutos, NBASupes dijo:

I will post more when I get to the computer but here's the highs and lows w/o a lot of detail.

Adams deal is at 95%. They are finally realizing that they won't get that Brooklyn pick and accepting it as well. They wanted Bruno for awhile but are finally realizing that's not happening either. They are back at the table again and it's close. This one might really happen sooner than later.

Capela

Morey is trying to get BOS and ATL to bid v. Each other. Claiming MIN like Boston pick better while claiming MIN likes Atlanta deal better to Boston. He better choose fast because once Anige gets Intel that Atlanta doing another deal, low ball central will arrive. 80%

JJJ and Collins talk has died. They wanted Hunter as well. The end.

Myles Turner talk has died. 

Drummond talk is dead as an ox

Bamba is seen as part of Orlando young core, no breno

Big news: Hawks made an offer for Vucevic and Brooklyn is interested. There is a great chance he won't be moved yet but keep your eyes on this one should we not land a center at the deadline.

I got a lot more. Give me some time and I'll get the details to you all tonight. 

Of course I like Capela more than Adams, contract is better, longer and I like the player much more, however if the cost is too much for Capela I am fine going for Adams.... if is just BKN pick... I think I will do it. Any chance we can get House from them for Bembry, I like House a lot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

He’s not going to add 10-15 wins to this team.

This is just one of many moves that will round out the roster I’m sure.

adams fills in some big holes we have no doubt. Him and Collins are going to be awesome ...you’ll see if we get him.

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

I’d be ecstatic if we got Capela or Adams

Same! Just get the starting quality center and move on to the next fix 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

adams fills in some big holes we have no doubt. Him and Collins are going to be awesome ...you’ll see if we get him.

I do not see Adams and Collins gelling offensively.  The lane is going to be quite clogged with those two.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

I think Schlenk was hoping for more from Teague. An article on Athletic published around when the Teague trade went down said that Schlenk had been interested in the right move for Teague before the start of 2019-2020.  Unfortunately he didn't make a move for anyone else and we were screwed at that position with Turner flopping there.The next move will be to address backup PG, have to think Goodwin could possibly still be around as well but an upgrade at backup PG is in the works.

hace 5 minutos, txsting dijo:

I might take BOTH Adams and Capela just for value reasons.  I mean, for a mid round pick that doesn't mean much to us anyway, as young as we are?  Hope Schlenk is smart enough to trade 3 quarters for a dollar.

Adams AND Capela are redundant, no shooting no spacing, same player eating 40 million of cap space and getting us out of 2021 FA race, no way in my mind.

2 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Adams AND Capela are redundant, no shooting no spacing, same player eating 40 million of cap space and getting us out of 2021 FA race, no way in my mind.

I mean as an asset.  Try both shoes on and trade the one that doesn't fit this summer.

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Back: I gotta make this quick: 

Celtics got a shitload of players in their framework. MIN nor HOU really likes the trade. HOU wants to save more and MIN wants a better deal but they are getting the Memphis pick with limited protection based on the original. Boston top 10 protected it but even then, it's a great value. Atlanta's BRK 1st lottery protected isn't as coveted by MIN but both love the deal A LOT more. Mainly because it's simple. Not too many players and you can get draft pick value as well. So we will see what HOU does. 

Boston: MEM pick, Theis, a shitload of whatevers. No young players they covet. No Edwards, Langford, etc. 

Atlanta: Brooklyn 1st, Parker, Nene, Capela, and Len

It seems like OKC deal is in the final stages. They are talking to agents at this time. I am also hearing Parker is in this deal as well. Pieces: OKC 1st, Parker, Parsons, Adams, Roberson. 

OKC is at the 95% stage with Miami Heat for Gallo. James Johnson, Leonard, and MIA 1st. OKC wanted a 1st alone for Gallo but no one bit. They rather take on money and future money for a 1st. Getting a 1st is extremely hard but everyone wants one. 

Bertrans is off the market. He's a part of the Wiz core. 

D'Lo stakes will be high. NYK and MIN in it but MIN is willing to go above and beyond but they have to make the cap work. Right now, he said it's just those two teams at the moment. 

He thinks D. Rose price will decrease. Lakers and Sixers are all on it. 

Iggy market is dead. If they trade him, it will be so that the team who gets him, buys him out. 

A lot of interest around the league for a ton of expirings who aren't in good spots. A lot of teams are calling looking for even swaps that are upgrades. 

Hawks is extremely active. They want to add bench talent. Shooting is a premium as usual. 

Asked if Teague is safe and he has heard nothing to state otherwise. 

I forgot some of this shit, damnit! I'll remember as the day goes on. 

Edit: Myles Leonard not Dion Waiters. 

For Atlanta is it either or Adams vs Capela or are they interested in doing both deals?