• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

you have a bias for sure but really shouldn't the whole league adopt this position since it's an egregious one year tank.

Yup. Nobody is going to stop 🛑 dealing with a certain team but if I’m any team I’m very careful what I’m giving up to the snake 🐍’s of th league in Lacob and Kerr.

You have to take in the landscape of the entire league and how any trade effects the balance of powers.

Edited by Spud2nique

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I understand the cap saving for GSW...why would the Hawks, what's our incentive?

Thank you. We already helped the Warriors 6 or 8 years ago with that Jeremy Tyler guy and taking his contract off their hands. It was a small contract but helped them significantly. I’m not doing the Warriors any favors unless it GREATLY benefits us. F Joe Lacob, he’s a 🐍 that’s why he signed KD also a 🐍 Kerr 🐍 too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I understand the cap saving for GSW...why would the Hawks, what's our incentive?

What are we getting to do that?  Love can't be the answer.

I would imagine to get a young player with production and potential who's an asset. As of right now, this is just me talking. This isn't a deal on the table or something TS has a value on. I am just putting two in two together. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I would imagine to get a young player with production and potential who's an asset. As of right now, this is just me talking. This isn't a deal on the table or something TS has a value on. I am just putting two in two together. 

Who's the young player with production and potential???? Wiggins????? 

The only asset he is is a NEGATIVE asset with his contract vs his play.

Your math is off, lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who's the young player with production and potential???? Wiggins????? 

The only asset he is is a NEGATIVE asset with his contract vs his play.

He is way below average TS% this season and for his career. I don't see Wiggins doing anything for us but creating a log jam at the wing position. Then you also have the untradeable contract that would cost us a pick to unload him.

Another Bazemore contract but worse because its larger. No thanks.

• Like 3

Not that anybody asked, but I feel like I want to go on record as saying I want no part of Love or Wiggins. No thanks. Just too many red flags for me and not interested in either contract. 

My order of preference of the things discussed (understanding that none of these may be actual options on the table)

1. Trade for JC for JJJ AND trade picks for Capela

2. Trade for Adams and keep JC

3. Trade for Capela and keep JC

4. Wait til summer (bummer)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

In order to complete the deal for D'lo, GS/MIN needs a 3rd team that can eat the bulk of the salary and save them money. 

Love would come off the bench. Since he can play the 4 and 5. He fits perfectly in our rotation. 

Love can come can contribute more bad defense... If you love bad defense, you get Wiggles and Love.

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

Love can come can contribute more bad defense... If you love bad defense, you get Wiggles and Love.

I don't know why some of you guys are against getting Love. He would be a serious coup to our bench. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, txsting said:

You don't get it; for one you have no clue who could be great out of this draft; and in the second place the third pick has triple the trade value of the 10th pick.  So if you want to trade for someone to make us good next year, add assets, add assets, add assets.

Oh, I do get it.  The longer we keep overvaluing draft picks, the more this team is going to lose.  We are essentially still collecting losses for a maybe.  As in, maybe one of these prospects will be better than they have shown.  We are already overvaluing another maybe in Cam Reddish.  

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't know why some of you guys are against getting Love. He would be a serious coup to our bench. 

Would he accept a bench role??? Or are we gonna have an unhappy overpaid player that'll be tough to trade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

IDK, would he have a choice anywhere he goes? He signed the contract

Players sign contracts all the time, doesn't always make them happy with their playung situations then they cause locker room issues.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I'd rather just do the deal direct with GS and take back Russell for less salary than get Minnesota and Wiggins involved.  To accept Wiggins, we'd have to get a serious payday.  $29.3M, $31.3M and $33.3M the next three years.  13.0 and 12.4 PER the last two seasons.  .522% TS%.  He is a toxic contract. 

Maybe it is Minnesota's unprotected pick in play but both GS and Minny get huge value in this we f*** ourselves.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He is really not what I pictured when Schlenk was talking in the interview about trading for young assets who are currently riding the pine with their current teams.

Just now, AHF said:

I'd rather just do the deal direct with GS and take back Russell for less salary than get Minnesota and Wiggins involved.  To accept Wiggins, we'd have to get a serious payday.  $29.3M, $31.3M and $33.3M the next three years.  13.0 and 12.4 PER the last two seasons.  .522% TS%.  He is a toxic contract. 

Maybe it is Minnesota's unprotected pick in play but both GS and Minny get huge value in this we f*** ourselves.

Yes.  Or just make a deal with Minnesota and get Covington.  

• Like 3