• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I can see Wood with us. Specially with Dedmon...

Ded 💀 Wood ... or I could see it fizzling out real quick. 😂 

Pretty sure Timothy Olyphant appreciates the plug guy.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I am hearing they have some interest in Anthony Edwards, Obi Toppin, Onyeka Okongwu, and Issac Okoro but nothing like last year where it was clear as day. 

Lol these are straight up my fav guys. Funny and ironic 🤔 

• Like 1

@JTB

I never said Atlanta is targeting LaVine, that's the caliber Atlanta would be open to taking in a trade for a high end lottery pick. I had a typo where I said the caliber twice. My bad. 

No I fully understood you the first time in the other thread....my point is..is that’s a starting caliber player that they’re looking for apparently at SG spot, not that it’s LaVine necessarily. But the other SGs “your guy” mentioned as targets ...Harris, Booker, Hayward...and now Mitchell suggest that the front office is openly searching for a starting caliber SG and perhaps not ready to continue starting any combination of Huerter, Reddish, Hunter at the same time right now. NOT that they’re done with any of the core young players ( definitely not saying that!) .... but most of the targets your guy is hearing happens to be starting level SGs . ijs 

not that we’re going to get any of these guy for sure but to me ...putting two and two together sounds like there’s a priority to get a young vet starting SG beside trae, start one young core at wing (Reddish or Hunter) and just continue to bring the other young core wings slowly instead of forcing so many young guys in the starting lineup at once.

if you think about it , it makes a lot of sense if the playoffs is the next step next season and that’s why I believe the targets your guy is giving. No matter if we get any of those players or not it does make more sense to get another young starting caliber vet into this very young starting lineup like Schlenk did with capela.

Atlanta has been in contact with Utah for Donovan Mitchell who wants out of Utah

Trae and Mitch are good friends. Would you all be willing to lose Collins as a main piece heading back? Call me crazy and I do like Donovan but I wouldn’t use Collins as a piece to get him here. Not when we have Cam and Huerter. But a Trae/Mitchell backcourt might work on the court because both can break down their man on defense easily and so somebody would be left open. This is a juicy one @NBASupes. I still like our core. I know, as a Hawks fan I’m kind of getting greedy, but we’ve built up enough assets to be snobby every now and again 😏 

Good lookin 👀 out Supes! 👍🏽 🙏🏽 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Would you all be willing to lose Collins as a main piece heading back? Call me crazy and I do like Donovan but I wouldn’t use Collins as a piece to get him here. @NBASupes😏

No one would call you crazy but rather anyone that makes that trade crazy.  Collins is much more valuable than Mitchell would be.  Collin> Mitchell

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Huerter would seem to be especially vulnerable to a trade at some point, but I for one would be very surprised to see any trades involving our current roster until after the draft, and at some point after July 1 when the free agent market begins to become clear who's likely going where. Emphasis on "current roster." I could see swinging a deal involving our pick.

36 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

No one would call you crazy but rather anyone that makes that trade crazy.  Collins is much more valuable than Mitchell would be.  Collin> Mitchell

I can't believe I'm gonna say it but ... I agree with Peo here.  Mitchell is very much the product of UTA allowing him to jak up shots willy-nilly.

People need to recognize the Jazz teammates were souring on him and his shot selection well ahead of the Corona stuff.  Folks blame Conley for their struggles but it was more on Mitchell's inefficiency.  Him with Trae would be .... no bueno imho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

You’d be surprised. I think the main stream consensus would want to trade Collins for Mitchell. Not me but the majority is my guess. 

ps Change your avatar. Do the right thing. Make AHF smile 😊 today.