• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Exactly, the latest detail I got about Adams is the same. OKC is waiting but we are still the frontrunner and truly the only team for Adams. Gallinari seemed to be a bigger hold up for them. 

What's our offer?

58 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Things are currently happening in the background. Consider yourselves on notice.

Don't want to read too much into this, but it sounds imminent. Is that the case, or still looking like last minute kinda deal? 

EDIT:  Maybe imminent is the wrong word......how about sooner rather than later. Is that fair to say or no?

Edited by REHawksFan
  • Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Parsons may be a bit more attractive as a trade piece knowing he won't play anymore this season.  I believe 41 consecutive missed games is generally required and he played his last game in game 32.  That means roughly 1/10 of his season salary might end up covered by insurance.  Nice cost savings for any team holding him.

1/10?  but that's only........$2.5 MILLION!  

54 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Do you count Teague as 'something of note'?

Decent addition, but doesn’t make a big difference in terms of winning or losing. Either way, that deal has already been made. I was talking about going forward.

If Schlenk comes up with something good, I’ll give him credit, but it doesn’t sound like Travis is offering many assets.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Decent addition, but doesn’t make a big difference in terms of winning or losing. Either way, that deal has already been made. I was talking about going forward.

If Schlenk comes up with something good, I’ll give him credit, but it doesn’t sound like Travis is offering many assets.

It makes sense that unless you are getting a long-term player you aren't going to offer any assets, right?  This is already a lost season for competitive play.  It is now just about player development and setting up for next year.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Truth is, next year if we are a good playoff team, we need to limit Trae's minutes to a degree so he doesn't burn out in April, May, and potentially June. 

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised at how well the little guy has held up.  (Thinks to self, Trae Young is taller and weighs more than me, he's not little in real life...lol).  

Just goes to the work he puts in. @NBASupes, has your source talked you about Trae's work ethic and how management appreciates it?  I've read nothing but good things about how humble Trae is. Now that he's a budding superstar, is he staying that way? 

• Like 3