• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors

lethalweapon3

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cam was like 2 for 10 and 0 for 7 from 3 going into the 4th. Ended up 7 for 16 and 4 for 11 from three. Trae Youngin it!

My thoughts exactly! Can't get streakier then that...imagine Trae and Cam going off in the same game...please, oh please, let them increase efficiency together!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Cwell said:

I saw Cam make 2 3s, then I look up and it say he's scored 14 this quarter....when did that happen? Damn I haven't been paying attention lol

I dozed off  . . . and woke up to see that Cam finished strong.

The fantasy team appreciates it!  He may get to stay on past Sunday.

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

That is bs.  There is zero excuse for not getting back and playing defense.  Pierce needs to worry more about coaching instead of being cool.  Teams reflect the personality of their coach.  

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

This implies they were trying to do something defensively which - based on previous results all season - is........amusing. 

I'm not sure this team has any concept of defense. Sure, there are some individual defenders, but when has anyone seen this team put forth a unified, coordinated defensive effort??

1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

That is bs.  There is zero excuse for not getting back and playing defense.  Pierce needs to worry more about coaching instead of being cool.  Teams reflect the personality of their coach.  

They make some awful turnovers and their defensive transition awareness is an issue as well. I don't know if that's on the coach because awareness is usually a players thing, especially with young players 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think any coach would be pulling their hair out with these kids

Good thing Pierce is already clean shaven. I am as well and even I feel like pulling my "hair" out watching these guys. Very frustrating to watch on defense and offense. This had to be the worst game this season as far as missed open shots. When I say open I mean WIDE open pregame warmup shots. If you're not going to defend you absolutely have to hit those types of shots. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They just are so young reps and body wise. I have no doubt they can be special in two to three seasons

Exactly.  There's just no way to rush the process.  I think we'll see some good vets on this team  next year.  Perhaps even starting ahead of some of our wings.  

• Like 3