• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

The Cavs announcers are having a great time tonight. Brad Daugherty is one of them and they are loving how we are getting our asses handed to us in the paint. Our defensive minded coach has us playing another great defensive game. Cavs have scored 33, 32, and 33 in each quarter and are shooting 52% from the field. If they were making more threes ( 31.8 ) they would be up by 30.

Yeah I was just thinking how ugly this would’ve been with Kevin Love sprinkling in some threes.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Reddish need to start!

Reddish need to start!

Reddish need to start!  

I believe he figures out more if he runs with the starters 

Sorry he is on permanent minutes restriction cause Vince has to get his minutes!

THUMBNAIL_018-4-1000x600.jpg

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The problem with this team, is that Trae has to play superhuman for them to win.  He's at 18 pts - 10 asst.  On a good team, those numbers are more than enough from your starting PG.  But for Trae, he has has to go for 35 pts - 15 asst, if they can't stop anybody.

But hes one of the reasons we can stop anybody. lol

4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Looking like Schlenk is an elite drafter.

A lot of this has to do with coaching and preparation. Our next coach needs to come from a winning team and not a "process" team who thinks losing is the strategy. I am not saying we would be a lot better but I think we would be better prepared and more competitive.