• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

Trae has been off the last two games. Stats aside his heart isn’t there. His body language is off. I wonder if the Olympic snub took some air out of him. He usually uses hate as motivation but he is looking like a shell of himself since then

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

Trae has been off the last two games. Stats aside his heart isn’t there. His body language is off. I wonder if the Olympic snub took some air out of him. He usually uses hate as motivation but he is looking like a shell of himself since then

I sure hope not. His focus should be on this lowsy team. 

3 minutes ago, hawkman said:

It's time for Cam to start at SG. That is all.

I've been saying this but some clown on here said it doesn't matter if Cam starts over Huerter

How dumb can some people be on here smh. If LP wants to keep his job a lil bit longer he'll start Cam

Edited by Bonkers

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

It's time for Cam to start at SG. That is all.

Thank you! A lot of this is communication issues but Cam need to start . I’m not saying huerter shouldn’t get valuable minutes ...of course he should. I just think reddish, Hunter will get it done defensively once capela starts 

• Like 2

The Cavs announcers are having a great time tonight. Brad Daugherty is one of them and they are loving how we are getting our asses handed to us in the paint. Our defensive minded coach has us playing another great defensive game. Cavs have scored 33, 32, and 33 in each quarter and are shooting 52% from the field. If they were making more threes ( 31.8 ) they would be up by 30.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

The problem with this team, is that Trae has to play superhuman for them to win.  He's at 18 pts - 10 asst.  On a good team, those numbers are more than enough from your starting PG.  But for Trae, he has has to go for 35 pts - 15 asst, if they can't stop anybody.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Trae was playing his ass off in the third there. Not sure what you're watching.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1