• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Good win by the Cavs.  They played well tonight.

The Dedmon high comes to an end.

Enjoy the break guys . . rest up . . and let's come back after the break with Capela.

Dedmon deserves a medal for making it out of that game with a +1.  I hope Capela is 110% goddarnit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

You can’t build a winning team around Trae/Collins/Huerter.

It’s not going to happen.

I listen to the away broadcast and the announcers were talking up John Collins. One of them flat out said, I am not sure Atlanta is smart enough to keep John Collins when he is due to get paid; but who ever does get him will be loving him in a few years because he is going to be something special. Brad Daugherty is part of their broadcast team and he was in 100% agreement.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If your PG goes for 27 pts - 12 asst, while shooting almost 50% FG . . and he's still ( -10 ), something is horribly wrong with the production from everyone else.

Trae was food defensively. It was an awful performance defensively from him, John, and Kevin. 

Offensively, it was rough. The NY and ORL game was fun.

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I listen to the away broadcast and the announcers were talking up John Collins. One of them flat out said, I am not sure Atlanta is smart enough to keep John Collins when he is due to get paid; but who ever does get him will be loving him in a few years because he is going to be something special. Brad Daugherty is part of their broadcast team and he was in 100% agreement.

If you ignore defense you might think that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

On one end of the court. The issue is defensively. Its gonna be hard to start Trae and John. With Trae, it feels like we gotta go full Sixers- Iverson.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae was food defensively. It was an awful performance defensively from him, John, and Kevin. 

Obviously I didn’t see the game. Will watch replay tomorrow. But the box score stat that jumps out to me was the rebounding. 

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cam with the best -26 game I've seen. He literally is what Pop said. A player could be a +20 and did nothing while another can he a -20 and had a great game. 

I don’t believe Pop believes that one bit. I believe the Spurs were innovators of following +/-.  Duncan’s game was predicted on all the things that make +/- explode.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Sexton and Garland shot under 42% from the field and they were worse from three. Nance, Porter, Thompson, and Drummond absolutely destroyed us on the offensive end.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Who was saying Heurter is a good passer?  I'm not sure he completed a single pass.  He attempted quite a few.  All around horrible game for Kev.  Cam didn't seem to be taking the game seriously.  Hunter looked scared to do anything.  Frustrating as hell.

Just now, benhillboy said:

I don’t believe Pop believes that one bit. I believe the Spurs were innovators of following +/-.  Duncan’s game was predicted on all the things that make +/- explode.

That's why it's best not to think and do the research

https://clutchpoints.com/spurs-news-gregg-popovich-thinks-the-plus-minus-rating-is-a-hoax/

Just now, Buzzard said:

Sexton and Garland shot under 42% from the field and they were worse from three. Nance, Porter, Thompson, and Drummond absolutely destroyed us on the offensive end.

Sexton and Garland was attacking the paint at will till the 2nd half. They are the big part of why the bigs were in foul trouble. What the hell are you talking about?